First Love (Zervis)

People I am exhausted, its 11:16 PM and I am ready to go to go to sleep. But first I have to do this while I have the inspiration. Lately I felt like I am not connected to Fairy Tail anymore. I don't know why. But I still enjoy writing about them and will not give up. Its all for you guys. Oh and FINALLY PEOPLE WE REACHED 200 FOLLOWERS.

🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓🌗🌓

Zeref's POV

With a sigh I stared at the picture frame in front of me. The delicate decorations around it made it look majestic. The gold it was made out of was still shiny and the diamonds around it could make me stare it all day. With a soft smile I looked at the 2 people in there.

One was a blonde haired girl, whose eyes were the brightest around. Her thin pinkish lips were set in a cute small pout. She had her arms crossed and she glared childishly at the other person. The other one had dark black hair, eyes who matched the darkness in the night, but the soft loving gaze he gave to the blonde was evident.

I still remember the first time we met.

I had been running away from my annoying little sibling. My eyes had been looking back, searching for the bright pink hair of my little brother. I had been to occupied on that I was about to run into someone. Before I knew it, I crashed into the other person.

I jumped ignoring the pain in my head, I bowed down in embarrassment and apologized immediately. I heard a small "Its ok.". I looked up intrigued by the soft melodious voice. I held my breath; sure that I was imagining the beauty in front of me.

Her soft fluffy blond hair fell in waves across her body, stopping on her waist. Her bright onyx green eyes were memorizing, making me want to lose myself into them willingly. Her thin pink lips were forming a small sheepish smile. She was like half a head shorter than me, maybe a full head.

"I-ah-um-I." I had been a stuttering mess, I could already feel myself turning red. "I'm sorry." I managed after a few failed tries of apologies. "No, no its ok." she had laughed, my eyes widen when hearing such beautiful sound.

With a small "Excuse me." I had left, sure that I had just made a fool out of myself in front of a goddess.

I chuckled at the memory, I had so shy back then. I can still remember my younger self, stuttering and blushing, lost for words. Shaking my head I looked back to our second meeting.

I had been sitting on the farthest desk in the class, losing myself in an old, book. I heard the teacher call for the attention of everyone. With a sigh I put down my book and looked up. I was taken back by the figure in front of the class.

She still looked as beautiful as before, a smile decorated her soft features. "You're drooling." I heard the annoying hiss of my azure haired friend. I ignored it, putting my attention back on the blonde.

"Everyone, this is our new transfer student, Mavis Vermillion. Please make her feel welcomed." I barely acknowledged the teacher's words. "You can sit on the back, next to Zeref. Zeref please raise your hand." my breath hitched.

I slowly raised my hand, shyly giving her a smile. Her eyes had light up when seeing me, making a warm feeling spread through me. She had nodded at the teacher's words and walked towards the desk in my right.

"We meet again." she giggled, setting her backpack on the floor. I nodded idiotically, a grin had taken over my lips in a matter of seconds. For the whole period an excited and nervous feeling had risen within me.

The second time we met was better than the first. I had managed to not make a fool out of myself. But I still think when it comes to the most embarrassing moments the one that takes the gold is when I asked her out on our first date.