Meeting my brother

Polly

After stuart left me I couldn't stop thinking about this Paul, why did he want to talk to me, I couldn't possibly be any use to him, and why did he look so sad.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone going off

" hey Polly what happened to you today why didn't you show for school, did Stuart do something to you on your date" Libby started going ten to the dozen down the phone at me,

" slow down Libby everything is fine, I had an amazing date, Stuart was the perfect gentleman, we had a picinc and fell asleep under the stars, we woke up late so decided to skip school," I said well it was only a small lie.

" oh good, I was thinking all these different things that might of happened to you why didn't you call me?" this time she almost shouted at me,

"I'm sorry ok, anyway did I miss much?" I asked trying to sound interested in her day

" no it was boring, Alex seemed to be avoiding me for some reason" she said sounding a bit sad

" maybe he had stuff on his mind like football training you know how guys get with tryouts coming up".

I tried to reassure her, even though I knew nothing about guys behaviour, after all I had only ever dated one guy and look at him, he turns out to be a wolf.

" Right Libby I'm going to get some sleep, I promise to be in school tomorrow bye" with that I hung up.

I got ready for bed and turned out the lights.

The dream

"mum please let me go with Paul"

" ok but Paul is in charge and you listen to him"

"ok mum"

the two girls were swinging on the swings the younger one went running off to a guy

"Paul we want to go catch some frogs"

" ok but don't go wondering off "

the two girls headed off to the bottom of the park, they are trying to catch the frogs with their hands, when suddenly a man and woman appear from behind some bushes

" you are coming with us" they said grabbing the younger girl

" don't you scream or we will kill you both" they said to the other girl, and with that they made off.

They took the girl to a house and locked her in a room, they kept telling her they were her parents now, and she would not attempt to run or else they would go back and kill the girl she was with.

I woke up sweating god that dream felt real, I thought to myself, I looked over at the clock it was nearly four in the morning I rolled over and started thinking about Stuart.

I was woken by my alarm going off it was such a nice way to wake compared to being woken every day by your little sister screaming and banging on your door.

I sat there for a minute thinking of my family, although they aren't my real family they are all I can remember, they obviously felt nothing for me, they hadn't called once since I left for school almost a month ago now, this made me feel a little sad, I know they stole me from my real family, but I thought they loved me a little why else did they take me to start with.

" Hey Polly you coming for breakfast" Kara shouted up the stairs,

she has treated me like a daughter since I started staying here she was great, Stuart was so lucky to have great parents.