Just A Normal Day.... Or Is It?

I wake up to a what seems like just another normal day.  It's gonna be busy but I like those kind of days because it makes the day go by faster.   I get up and shower and get ready and head to the kitchen for some breakfast to grab on my way out the door.  I arrive at work and get everything ready for the morning staff meeting.  I think to myself how I am so glad that I started up my own Party/Event planning business 5 years ago.  I love being my own boss and it's thrived.  It has gotten to be one of the most popular planners in New York.   I have been truly blessed with the best employees and the best clients.  I get to the conference room where we are having our staff meeting this morning and everybody is already here waiting for me.   I apologize for making them wait and then start the meeting.  I let them know that we have 5 big events coming up in the next couple weeks and that it is gonna be all hands on deck to get everything done in time.   By the time the meeting is over 2 hours later eveything is assigned and everybody knows what they have to do in order to get these events taken care of.  I have 20 employees so I put 4 people on each event and let them know that I will be around to do and help anyone that needs it.  Then I go back to my office to check messages and work on some much needed paperwork that I had been putting off.  I work on stuff for a couple hours and check in with my team to see if there is anything they need from me and everyone is busy but fine so far gathering ideas for there events.  I run out real quick to grab lunch for everyone and when I get back I am told that there is someone waiting in my office for me.  I walk in my office and see the most handsome man I have ever seen.  I feel myself tense up and I get so nervous but I swallow hard and walk on in and introduce myself.  " Hi, I'm Hailey Stevens how can I help you?"  He smiles and I feel like I am gonna faint and he replies "I'm Ethan Thompson, and I hope you can help me, you will be saving my life if you can. "  He explains how he was put in charge of getting his Mom and Dad's 30th Anniversary party planned and he had no idea what he was doing so he desperately needed help.  He also said we only had 3 weeks.   I think how busy we already were but I didn't have the heart to tell him we couldn't take on anymore clients at the moment, so instead I say of course we will help you.  He flashes another smile that about kills me and I feel like my heart is gonna pound right out of my chest.    I go over how everything works and how we go about planning and explain to him that Inwill need some insight into them as a couple like if he could tell me about them and how they met.  I also ask him if he could get his hands on some good pictures of them together from their wedding day and throughout their lives.  "Anything would be helpful" I say.   I thinknto myself that it seems like he has kinda been flirting with me all while we were talking, but I right away shake that thought out of my head because who would like me like that, especially him because he just gorgeous.  He is probably just being nice.  I tell him we are gonna be working together alot to get this all pulled together and to make it a party his parents will always remember.  I give him my phone number to the office and tell him to call anytime.  He smiles again and says, "Great, I am definitely gonna look forward to that."   He winks and I am like OMG!   He leaves and I finally breathe deeply.  I think I was holding my breath since the wink.  I go about the rest of the day jotting down some ideas for his party and find myself day dreaming about him.  Wow, why is he affecting me so much?  I look at my watch and realize that it has gotten late.  I go to check on my team and they are all working hard and I tell them about the new event and they were not happy with me for taking on another client, but when I told them that I was gonna mainly work on it with just some assistance from them that way it won't put much on them they were ok with it.  I then tell them to go on home, tomorrow is another day.   They all head out and I am right behind them.   I lock up the office and head home.  I get home and eat some dinner, do up my dishes and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.  I still can't get Ethan off my mind and I look in the mirror after washing my face and tell myself " seriously who could ever love you like that"  I walk out of the bathroom into my room.  I change into pajamas and climb into bed. I try to go to sleep and can't because I am still seeing his smile and wink over and over in my head.  Then I get angry with myself and just say "really."  I lay there a while and finally fall asleep...