Character Sketch

So the character sketch...

Hardik Pandya (in this ff he is single)

He is team india all rounder... india's famous bachelor... he is a fun loving guy and respects his parents a lot... he can do anything for his family and friends... cricket is his passion...

Misha Luthra

A doctor, gynecologist by profession

A doctor, gynecologist by profession... the only girl child from both her paternal and maternal families... the youngest as well... jaan of the family... and princess for her six brothers... she is religious as well as modern in her thoughts and ways... she can die for her family as well... and one drop of tear from her than both her paternal and maternal families will not leave you alive... she has shares from all the businesses her family own... even though she is the last child of the Luthra clan she is a kind hearted and a soft spoken girl and not a spoiled rich brat... she loves cooking and crazy about bollywood... she will do anything to make her family smile... she also owns an NGO for terminally ill and physically challenged children...

Sakshi Luthra

A housewife and a loving mother

A housewife and a loving mother... she has some shares in the company her husband owns... she used to work before she was pregnant... and decided to quit as she wants to take care and spend time with her children... she is the mother of Karan, Arjun, Sameer and Misha... and the aunt of the Oberoi brothers...