Chapter II

Y/N's POV
2 year's ago

"Honey, wake up it is your Birthday. Happy Birthday baby, you are getting old aren'tch ya" , my mother cheerfully whispered I to my ear. I giggled in response. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the brightness level in room that came from the sun that shined through the windows, while sitting up. " Thank you mommy, I love you so much........so what did you cook for me~😁", I grinned, knowing she didn't want to cook or that she didn't cook for me. " Aish... I thought my speech would work....but it didn't", she grumpy said. I laughed at how she acted." Oh well, so what do want to eat?", she asked." Hmmm.....I want some (favorite food) and ( favorite drink)!", I excitedly responded back. Mother laughed at my actions, that made me look like I was a little girl going to a buffet full of sweets.
"Ok ok," she giggled in the process," ah and get ready because when we are done with breakfast, we might have some time to go anywhere you want before it will be time to know what powers you have." And with that she exited the room.

Yep, I got powers. There a many people with powers such as sorcery and telekenises, teleporting, and etc. There are also hybrids of different types of animals. Some even get multiple powers. Most people get powers at age 16 and some at age 18, for me it was age 18.

I rushed out of my bed to do may regular routine in the morning. 'This is gonna be a memorable day', I thought to myself self while anxiously shaking from excitement. I had to dress nice for this grand day.....'Aish but what do I wear', I thought while rubbing my temples.

I dressed in a nice  black dress with a small silver floral design on the left shoulder and some black flats.( Dress is in the beginning^)
After getting dressed, I rushed to the dinning room, like why wouldn't I it is food 😋.
"So where do you want to go sweetheart?", Mother asked." I don't know what to choose, either the woods for picnic or the beach?", I answered.

__________________________
Hi sorry If I took long, I was busy and sorry for any misspelled words. Hope u liked it😁.
Please vote and share if you like it.
Thanks