Hayley

I met her in a supermarket. Local Tesco's. I saw her reaching for something on the top shelf, and decided to help her, bearing in mind that I was quite a bit taller than her.
"Here." I said, and got the item down for her.
"Thanks." She said in return, and smiled at me.
"I... you live round here, right? I'm sure I've seen you before." I said, and she laughed.
"No. I'm just on a trip. You might have seen me on tv, though." She said.
"Maybe. I'm Jazz." I said, and shook her hand.
"Nice to meet you, Jazz. I'm Hayley." She replied, and I gasped.
"That's right! Hayley Atwell! I knew I recognised you." I said, and she laughed again.
"Well... I should go. Thanks for helping me, Jazz." She said, and walked away. I finished my shopping then went home.

The next week, I ran into her again. This time it happened at a bar. I was sitting at the bar, waiting for my drinks with a date back at a table waiting for me. I noticed Hayley sit down next to me and order a drink.
"Hayley! How nice to see you again." I said, with a smile.
"Jazz, right?" She asked, and I nodded. "What a coincidence."
"I know, right? What brings you to this place?" I asked.
"Oh, just looking. You?" She asked.
"I'm... on a date, actually. But this man is boring me to death." I said, and she laughed.
"Alright." She said.
"Hey, um, how about we get out of here? I need a distraction to get out of this date. I'm not even into guys." I said, and she laughed harder.
"Okay, where do you want to take me?" She asked, and I stood up, before paying the bartender.
"How about the club down the road?" I asked, and she nodded.
"Sounds good." She said. We left the bar, and headed to the club. We ended up getting quite drunk, and dancing a lot with complete strangers. We even ended up grinding together. I took Hayley back to mine, where she then slept on my bed, and I on the sofa. The next morning, we were so hungover. But we got through that together.
"I should go home..." Hayley said in the afternoon.
"You're free to stay longer if you want, Hayley." I told her, and she smiled.
"Thanks, Jazz." She said, and put her stuff in her bag. As she was about to put her coat on, I stopped her.
"I'm sorry if you don't like this, but I want to see what will happen." I said, and kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed me back.
"Wow. Okay." Hayley said, and I laughed.
"This is happening." I said, and kissed her again. We got carried away, and I pushed her onto the sofa, kissing her passionately. She stayed over that night.

We were going strong as a couple after we announced it. We were so close, and I was really into Hayley. We dated for a few years, then got married. I'm so happy I helped her that day in the local Tesco's.