Chapter three the Battle 4 the caln

Chapter three the Battle 4 the caln (clam*)
thx jazzie-kun 4 th good review! and stop flmaing the stroy!1 i bet u cant right such a good story!1!1

StarPaw walkd over too the appentice's den. Insid she saw her sister's FlamePaw and lakePaw and hr frend JazzPaw (a.n: jazzie-kin ur my bff!) waz slepping (sleeping or stepping?) on the mos.

"JazzPaw get up." She cried. (*grabs popcorn* Oh drama) JazzPaw opend (spend or open?)her brlliaint blu eyes and looked at hr.

"Do yo want 2 go on pattrol wit me?" (Firestar has to send a patrol) she asked.

"Sure!" Said JazzPaw getten up from the moss. They leavt ( leaves leave or least?) and went two the entrnse too camp.

But then, a cat came in thru the entrnce! It was BlackStar!1!11 (OH NO) (sarcastic)

"Shadowclan are attaking!" (It's only Blackstar...) She yelled. All the cats came out from there dens. She jumped on a cat and clawd him and he ran of. (Most cats would stay a little longer, was Blackstar a kittypet when he was born?)

"Good job StarPaw!" FireStar called, "The last cat i new that culd fiht lik that was SandStrom. Your a good fihter!"

StarPaw was happy. She wus a good fihgter! Maybey this was wat the prophcy meant.

thnkx and ples no more flams