Chapter - 1 - Darling, You Give a Love Bad Name

My Broken heart is burning into ashes. It's snowing on my tears, the place was full of ice.

Cold snow is droping on me from the dark black sky.

I was geting out of my apartment,

after having huge fight with... Asheel via phone. I just now hate her. You know what she said, she said that we were too young when we married, so thats why she divorce. She also said that she.... Forget it!

I can't believe that. How she just walk away like that. I can't take it anymore. I have to forget everything about her. Right now, nothing is important in my life.

I wipe my tears from my eyes. I just hop in my car and drive to the nearest hotel. I found one and enter. I got to the counter, then started to ring the bell.

Then one worker came and said to me, " What do you want sir, we'll do anything for anyone as long as they have money."

"Yeah, I have money, take this." I said while giving him the money.

" Ha, money always bring happiness. " the worker giggled while handing me the key, he's was totally wrong.

Money is just a green note, not anything more then this, some people are for buy other are for sell. To me, it means nothing, nothing at all. Asheel was, but not anymore.

I just headed to my room silently. My room number was 119, so thats means it's on the 2 floor.

I press the electronic lift botton and waited for what seems like forever. Finally, the lift came and I enter it. There was mirror in the lift, so I have no choice but to look in it, when I looked in the mirror, I see puffy red eyes, nose and cheeks, black none selves shirt, dark black jeans, straight up hair, broken hearted man, me, Pete Wentz. I should real take a shower. My look is completely destroyed. The lift's door open, I took a deep breath and continue walking to my room.

After 4 minutes I find the room

I open it with the key, then enter it. It was just a normal room.

1 bed, 1 closet, 2 chairs with 1 table, 1 bathroom and 1 tv.

I lay on my bed and I felt little peace then before. I put my bag on the floor and open the window. I had on my mind to take a shower but I change my mind to just jump in the bed. I take very deep breath.

Then I remember what happened just hours ago which I didn't want to remember but it came by itself.

{Flashback}

I was on my way on hotel room to see Asheel and Bronx after long time, right after 2 weeks from when the band decide to go on hiatus.

I knock on the door happily but no one answer. After 6 times I knocked the door, a woman came to me.

" Hi sir, are you Pete Wentz ? "

Why she's asking, everyone knows me. Ah. " Yes, I'm. "

" A woman called Asheel Simpson, has leave the key here for you, Mr Wentz." The woman smiles and hand me the key. Why? Is Asheel gone from here, impossible. I open the door to see the apartment all empty. I can't believe that!!!!! Everything is gone execpt one box on the floor.

"Hello!!!!??!!? Bronx!?!!! Asheel!!??"

I got on my knees and open the box to see photographs of Asheel and me. Our wedding photos and Bronx when he was a little baby. What does leaving this mean. I go to Bronx room to see nothing but his bed, no toy, clothe or any of his stuff. I check his bed to find a clue but nothing was that I found. Then go to my room which was next to Bronx room. It was same, empty execpt the bed. I get closer to see a note on the bed. It says :

"Hello.

When you're reading this note, means you're in the apartment and You found Me gone. You know why I'm gone, simply cause I'm gone with Bronx. I thought I could stay with forever but Pete... You're not wroth it. No at all. I also divorce you cause we were like 23 when we strat dating and I didn't know much about anything. I was careless and young. So Pete, If want to talk about this, don't wast your time, I'll never come back. But if you wanna see Bronx, He's in LA with me. give me a call if wanna see him only.

I also will take the custody Bronx and he's safe with me right now.

Hopefully someday you find the right person for you...

From your ex wife, Asheel Simpson."

a single tear drop from my eyes my world became hell, I can't believe, am I was like that for her..

Asheel...

I pick my phone from my pocket and text message her.

Me: Asheel

after 21 minutes later

Asheel: Pete, I'm gone forever.

Me: But I really really really really miss you babe.

Asheel: You can me when I'm gone.

Me: No, I coming to you in LA now!

Asheel: No Pete!!!! I hate you, you can Imagin how much I hate you Pete, don't talk to me unless you wanna see Bronx!

In that moment I felt my heart burning. Does she meant what she said. Tears strat to river from my eyes. My vision became blur, now can't write. I wipe the tears from my eyes and see a message from her.

Asheel: I hate you, I never loved you, it was just for fame... I can believe you're that foolish to not understand these things.

My heart started to hurt so bad. My put my hand on my chest. It was hurting badly. How?????? She just loved me for fame. My eyes were raining tears. Like tear couldn't stop slipping. Fame?

Is fame became like that to people to use people like that!??!?

I fall to my knees and throw the phone on the floor with power. Use all my anger while throwing the phone. I put my hands my face and started to cry harder then I ever cry before.

After 38 minutes.

I wipe my eyes and stand up. Pick my phone to see the screen broken but still working though.

I open Imessage and reply to her.

Me: I... Just can't believe that.. But I have to believe it now... You're love is just a lie, it's nothing but a lie, you're nothing but lie yourself.

Daring, you give love a bad name!!

This my goodbye!!!

After that I put my phone offline and put it in my pocket and got out of the exit door. Can't stay here anymore, tomorrow I'll see what to do with these photographs not now. Right now I just want to be far away from here.

{End Of Flashback}

After remembering everything, few tears drop my eyes.

"Asheel" I whisper softly. But then I remember, I have to forget her, she hate me. I try to stop the tears and stop crying but I ended up crying even harder then harder.

I cry myself to sleep, I didn't sleep for 2 days. So thats probably should happen.

XXXXXXX

A/N: HEY!!!!!! Thanxxx to everyone who read the first chapter. Writing was hard so i decided to listen to sad songs like bon jovi you give love a bad name and simple plan your love is a lie. Sad songs but help me lot!

It's also 2009, i know Asheel and pete divorce in 2011 but in story it's in 2009 when Bronx was 2 years old. And Pete is 27. Pete looks is his 2013 looks, cuz i think he look more cool in his new look. Emo is little kidy style, so thats why.

Please everyone vote and comment about how you feel about the story please!

LUV U ALL READERS ZAN!!!