Her Rebel

Summary: 
Al had always been a stickler for the rules. He loved his family so much that listening to them when they told him to do something had never really bothered him at all. He'd never thought twice about it. That is, until Kaleb told him to stay away from Addy.

Addy had always been a bit of a rebel. She never listened to her parents or any of the other Pack members; Al seemed to be the only one who could ever get her to do something. Why? Because, since she was a child, Addy had always been in love with him.

The two of them will learn that sometimes, a little rebellion can be a good thing.

Hey everybody! I wanted to thank everyone SO MUCH for 2,000 followers. I can't believe how fast our little community has grown. I love you guys so much and I'm so happy that I get to write for you. I hope you love reading my stories as much as I love writing them for you guys!

SO! As a thanks, I'm releasing a peek at a project I'm working on right now. No doubt you've already read the summary above. Basically, this spinoff will be pretty short. After all, I'm still working on His Hunter. But the story of Al and Addy has been super requested, so I thought I'd whip something up for you guys. They're both special in my heart, too, so I'm giving it a shot. 

I've chosen Max Barczak to be Albert and AnnaSophia Robb to be Addy (just to give you an idea of what I'm thinking). 

On a final note: this is how I feel about you guys!

Keep being awesome, guys and gals. Not sure when the first chapter for this story will be released, but keep an eye out! And, again, thank you guys so much. You are absolutely the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you guys have done for me. Hugs and more hugs! ~M