Sweet tooth angel

(Y/n)'s Pov:

I've just exited out of the grocery store with some recently bought groceries cause as I stated before, I needed to go grocery shopping since my fridge back home hardly had any food. My thoughts were on all that happened in at school.

 (Y/n): Well, a lot has happened and it's only been my first day. I made a new friend, gave quite an impression (especially to those jocks), almost got seduced by panty, and learned that there are also demons in this city. I have a feeling that I might get caught up in their quarrel. Hiding my secret might get a bit tougher.

As I was walked through the streets, I noticed a candy shop, so I weighed my options wondering if I should get some sweets or not.

  (Y/n): Hmmm, some sweets might get my mind off things.

I've made my decision, so I entered the shop and the smell of sugar instantly hit me in the face. It sold and an assortment of sweets, from chocolate to lollipops to gummies, to even some frozen treats and some baked goods. This would be a child's dream come true to live in a place like this. I start filling a bag with some sweets until I heard the bell ring indicating that another customer has entered. And to my surprise, it was Stocking who entered, but no Panty. Well, at least I won't be molested.

 (Y/n)'s thoughts: I wonder what brings her here.

I'm not usually a nosy person, but I'm was kinda curious about her. Thankfully she didn't notice me so I can watch without her thinking I'm some sort of creep. As I watched her, she already had like 5 lbs. of candy and was still collecting more.

  (Y/n): That's a whole lot of sweets for just one girl. I wonder why she would need that much candy. Wait ... is her sin ... no that can't be right ... can it.

While Stocking was still collecting candy, she dropped something and didn't even noticed.

(Y/n): Huh, what's that?

I closely inspected the object and learned that it was just her credit card.

(Y/n): I'm pretty sure she's gonna need this when your gonna buy that amount which is on an average person basis, way more than enough.

Stocking's Pov:

I'm really pissed off at the moment. Chuck ate the last pieces of candy from my candy storage and now I have to restock. this is like the fourth time! That damn mutt doesn't seem to know what's mine is mine. I swear when I get home, I'm gonna...

Stocking: *Groans in annoyance* Okay, calm down Stocking. Just get what you need, then go home and deal with him later.

I've collected enough to last about well over a month (or less) and brought them to the cashier. She checked the price based on the weight of the candy. I went for my card and ... wait, where's my card? I swear I had it. I checked every pocket I have and it was nowhere. A mixture of panic and frustration welled up as I frantically look my card.

Cashier: Ma'am are you gonna pay for these?

I almost snapped at her.

Stocking: I AM! I just need to find my ...

(Y/N): Excuse me, but I believe this is yours.

(Y/N)'s voice made me turned my attention behind me and saw him holding out MY card in his hand. I gave him a death glare as I snatched it back.

Stocking: WHAT THE HELL! HOW DID YOU GOT THIS!?

He held up his hands in defense.

(Y/N): Woah calm down. You dropped it while you were gathering you candy and I was just returning it to you.

I just rolled my eyes and paid for my candy.

Stocking: What are you even doing here? Were you following me?

(Y/N): No, I'm just getting candy just like you. My question to you is: what are you gonna do with all that candy?

Stocking: Eat them, obviously.

 (Y/N): All by yourself?

Stocking: Yeah, Why?

If he says that anything that questions my weight or appearance I swear. I don't care if I hardly know him, I am not in the mood for this.

 (Y/N): Nothing, nothing. I'm just ... curious.

Curious, yeah right. I grabbed my candy and went out the door. That guy was totally gonna say something about my weight. I don't need someone else poking fun at my (what some would say questionable) weight. I let out a frustrated groan. I need to get home and calm my nerves. Hopefully, Panty is out looking for some sap to screw, giving me some alone time. As soon as I got in See-through, drove off. Right when (Y/N) exited the store.

 (Y/N)'s Pov:

I just exited the store and saw Stocking drove off.

 (Y/N): So her sin is gluttony. She doesn't look like a glutton. In fact, she looks pretty slim. Maybe I can ask her about it ... when she's in a better mood.

I made my way to my apartment. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a normal day.

(Sorry I took longer than I said. I had some distractions. but they're gone now, so I should be a bit more productive.)