Prologue

Hey guys. There's a bonus chapter to my Spoby Ever After story. To read it, can you just go to my friend @jelsaismyotp and vote on her 2 chapters of her story? You don't have to actually read it, just vote. But you can read it if you want. Carry on.

It was a cold and stormy night on this September night in Rosewood Pennsylvania. School was just around the corner and Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomery, and Spencer Hastings were having their "end of the summer" sleepover.

Creek.

"What was that?" asked Emily

"It's just the storm Em. Relax." Spencer said.

Step Step Step

"Was that the storm Spence?" Em asked, mockingly.

"Let's go see." She answered.

They got up from their chairs and were heading to the barn door.

"Wait!" Hanna exclaimed. "What if there's a murderer out there waiting to kill us?"

"There's not! We're not in one of those tragic crime filled TV shows or something!" Spencer answered back sharply. "Now come'on."

They approached the door. Spencer grabbed the door nob, turning it with caution. They heard another creek. Finally, Spencer just opened the door quickly. Nothing was there.

"Wow. See Em."

"Boo!" screamed a fifth person.

The four girls jumped in terror as the lightning struck.

"Ali, you scared us!" Hanna said

"Well, yeah. That was the point. Duh!" Ali said.

Alison Dilaurentis was the fifth member of the so called group. She was the most popular, beautifulest, and most bitchiest of them all. She was the reason why they were friends. She picked them. Well, Spencer and Alison had always been best friends. They lived next to each other. They then recruited Emily into their clik in third grade, the year she moved to Rosewood. Next it was Aria. It wasn't Spencer or Alison who invited Aria to join. It was Emily.

It was seventh grade English. Emily was sitting down into her seat when she realized the girl next to her was a fantastic artist. Like, really fantastic.

"That's amazing!" Young Emily said.

"Oh this? It's just a rough draft. I still have to make sure the eyes are all even and the shading is the same shade. But, thanks."

"No. This is truly amazing. You're really talented."

"Thanks. No one really notices my work. Well, that's because I'm not a very social person."

"Do you want to sit at my friends and I's table?"

"The popular table?"

"Yeah. It will be fun."

And then Hanna joined. No one actually knew why she was into the popular group. Hanna was one of those wannabe nerds who always tried to be with the popular crowd, but couldn't. But somehow, she managed to squeeze her way in.

(Present Day)

"I'm loving Beyonce's new song." Emily said

"Maybe a little too much Em." Ali said

Emily gulped. Did any of the other girls know her secret? Hopefully, not.

The whole night they had fun. Drinking, playing games, doing what girls do. But then when they woke up again, Spencer and Ali were gone.

"Ali?" Aria asked

"She's gone." Spencer said

"What do you mean she's gone?" Hanna now questioned

"I've looked everywhere for her. I think I heard a scream."

DUN DUN DUN. Sorry I had to do that. Well I didn't, but you know what I mean. So yeah I started a new story. I wanted to start another story so I'll be able to not just write about Spoby, but write about Haleb and Ezria. So I hope you enjoy.