JeongTae/ Love at first sight❤️

(Yasssssss please enjoy,
And thx a lot for your support and lovings it really motivates me to write more for you guy please enjoy😘😘😘😘😘😘😘, don't forget there is
a lot of smut so.......😏‼️‼️)

Third Person
JeongYeon was so happy because today she was going to a big bet birthday party which was her friends birthday, Nayeon.
Nayeon is like so rich that she invited everyone from school even the nerds.
She also said she invited her friends that go to different school so I'm evicted I meet them because she said she'll introduce me to them sense I'm her best-best friend.

I was getting ready as I curled my short red hair and put a red dark lipstick on and a eyeliner with a little of mad act and foundation.
I was wearing a Jean jacket a jean skirt and a black top

(😚😏SHE LOOK SO HOT😍😍)

As I finished I took my phone and my small purse and went walking to her house since it's not that far from my house.
I arrived there at night and there where thousands of people there since nayeons house is huge.
I walked in and saw Nayeon as I approached her and hugged her tight
"Happy birthday gurl!!!!!"
I said smiling
"Thanks gurl!!!!"
She said hugging back
"Come I wanna show you my besties like you"
She said excited as I nodded following her.
As I did she stopped at four people as they looked at her and greeted her.
"So guys I wanted to introduce you to JeongYeon my bestie"
Nayeon said
As I looked at them which were 2 boys and 2 girls
"Hi JeongYeon I'm baekhyun."
"Hi my name is jisso, nice to meet you."
"Hi I'm Hyuna, nice meeting you"
The last one was just looking at me up and down
"Hey I'm TaeHyung, hope we can know each other sexy."
He said smirking
"Ya Tae shut up"
Nayeon said
"Oh I have to go!! I'll be back,bye yall"
Nayeon said walking out
The rest went to what they were doing as I went and sat down on a chair just looking at people dancing.
As I was watching people dancing TaeHyung came sitting besides me.
"Hey sexy, what you doing all alone"
He said getting close by me
"I'm just bored as usual"
I said sighing as I looked at him
"We'll, why don't we dance"
He said smirking
"I'm not a good dancer"
I said smiling at him
"Common Pwease"
He said with a cute face
I sighed
"Fine, just once"
I said getting up as he took my hand to the dance floor as he started dancing as I did too.
After awhile he was getting closer to me and closer as he held my waist and put my hands around his neck as he stuck his forehead with mines.
I blushed at his action as he smiled
"You look so beautiful sexy"
He said biting his lips as he made me smile
"We'll let me just say you look handsome yourself"
I said as the song change to a more of a sexier song which made me blush on the words the song said.
I saw TaeHyung smirk as he turned me around holding my waist as he purposely grinded his dick on my ass which made me really red as a tomato and made me blush trying to hold my moans back.
He started hitting harder making me moan a bit now as he came to my ear.
"Let's take this in another room, shall we"
He said as I didn't want to leave so I took the stupidest choice as I nodded.
He grabbed my waist taking me and him to an empty beautiful room as he locked the room behind himself.
"Tae, I've never had it"
I said facing my back towards him as he came to me
"I promise you'll love it, it'll make you want more, I'll make you love the pleasure"
He said taking my jacket off kissing my neck slowly sucking it.
I groaned a little at his action as he took down my top and skirt leaving me in my bra and pantie.
He then took his shirt off as he turned me around sitting me on the bed.
"Take it off"
He said meaning the pants.
As I pulled the zipper down his cock was big, it was sticking out right in front of my face.
"That's how hard I was when I saw you, you made me like this baby girl"
He said as he hovered over me moving me to the top of the bed laying me down as he started kissing me non stop roughly as I kissed back moaning a bit because he kept squeezing my ass.
He then pulled out and unclipped my bra throwing it on the floor an just staring at my tits.
I was nervous as I put my hands over my tits covering it.
"Baby don't cover them......they look juicy"
He said licking his lips moving my hands away and started licking them in circular mode.
He then was gonna take my panties down but he looked at me
"Can I?"
He asked as I was to shy but nodded slowly.
He then took it off throwing it across the floor then he started licking it
"Fuck baby....Your so wet already"
He said as he opened my legs wide open and pulled his boxers down, throwing it across the floor, revealing his huge cock.
He came to me and pecked my lips
"Don't worry I haven't forgot"
He said putting a condom on then pecked my lips again
"Ready babe?"
He asked as I nodded scared a bit.
As he slowly put his cock in me knowing it's my first time so he went slow.
Even though it was slow I grabbed the bed sheets hard in pain
"T-Tae..."
I said groaning as he went a bit faster and then the pain turned in pleasure.
"F-faster"
I moaned
"What's my name?"
He said
"T-Tae"
I said moaning, wanting him to go faster.
"No that's not what you call me"
"D-daddy"
I moaned as he went faster.
"G-good girl"
He kept going hitting my G-Spot which made me moan even more
"I-I'm close d-daddy"
He went further more than faster as I came a lot and he came at the same time as well.
He laid besides me kissing my cheek and holding my waist.
"Liked it baby?"
He asked smiling
"Y-yes"
I said as I put my leg over his waist.
He smirked teasing me by shaking his cock slamming it on my clit making me moan, so I teased back
"Ahhhh.....d-daddy"
I moaned as we both giggled and he hovered over me
"Baby I want more"
He said making me turned on.
"Anything for my Tae"
I said as he smirked smacking his lips on mine........

Wow that day was JeongYeons best day, also TaeHyungs best day......

(Enjoyed, please vote an comment on what you think....etc😊😊
I hope you stay here for the next chapter..........😘😘😘❤️😏)