3 | camus

too early to say
love you?

          Requested by the wonderful Mashiro116 Thanks so much for requesting love~ (and I totally agree that Cam-chan is best boy but don't tell Reiji x3)

your p.o.v

          Today's the day Camus returns to the Kingdom of Permafrost and I don't think I've ever been more nervous in my life.

          It's been so long since I've last seen him. I remember sending him off with a warm smile when he was first accepted into Shining Saotome's Idol Agency, holding back my tears as he boarded the plane. He hasn't come home to visit even once since that sad day. My mother, the Silk Queen, says I'm just over exaggerating when I say I genuinely love this man and want nothing more than to see him, but she couldn't be more wrong. Everyday that he's been gone has felt like torture and finally, finally I'll get to see my earl once more.

          I must sound insane. I almost agree with my mother when she also says I'm a little more than obsessed with Earl Camus, but I can't help it. He's perfect no matter how you look at him.

          Camus and I have known each other since we were just young children playing around in the center courtyards despite the below freezing temperatures. We were innocent kids who enjoyed the others company. I remember those days as if they were yesterday, I've even kept the first flower he ever presented to me all those years ago. It's compressed and stashed away in an old diary of mine I keep hidden within the Silk Palaces large library where no one will ever find it.

          He was always obsessed with music too. From a young age he gravitated towards the cello and, with my mothers encouragement, took lessons to perfect the art of playing the string instrument. It was lovely hearing him at varying times of the day, playing from simple songs to suddenly mastering some of the worlds hardest symphony pieces that even professionals find difficult to play and play well. He worked himself until he was sometimes falling asleep in his chair within the practice rooms late at night, the large cello resting idly against his torso. I lost count of the amount of times I had packed his cello away for him and somehow managed to coax that platinum blonde to finally go to sleep within his chambers.

          And then we grew up.

          Camus wanted to truly pursue music as his profession and I supported him with everything I had. He was beginning to grow colder as well, the weight of his responsibilities as Earl to our kingdom truly beginning to weigh on his shoulders, though I tried to remain as happy and light as ever for both his sake and mine despite the increase of my own responsibilities as royalty. I'm to be taking the throne when my mother steps down so once he was starting to take his music career seriously, I was just beginning my intense studies on how to run and manage a kingdom.

          Soon enough, Camus left to go to Japan while I've been stuck here in Permafrost ever since. I've watched every last one of Quartet Night's interviews and live shows and music show performances and have even managed to buy all of their cd's! I really love their music and not only because Camus is in the band. Reiji, Ranmaru, and AI are amazing idols as well and I'd love to one day meet them. Hopefully the next time Camus visits, he'll bring his band members along with him. The more the merrier or so they say and I'm sure throwing a large ball with them four in attendance would be absolutely splendid.

          "Your highness, Earl Camus has arrived." My servant said once he had walked into the lounge room I've been sitting in all day with Alexander just awaiting the arrival of my Earl.