The storm with him

I am currently in Mamba Jamba, the frozen yogurt store in the redwing mall, the one I work at.

With Mason pissing me off to the point where I grit my teeth and in an icy tone tell Mason he needs to back off.

He laughs about it and serves the next person.

I am already angry enough. Today I was supposed to get off work at 4:30. ITS 7:56 NOW!

Of course my Boss asked me to stay until closing. I mean, yeah he's paying me extra, but it's extra time I'm stuck with Mason, extra time I am not sleeping and I'm sick of my sticky hands.

Okay, maybe I'm the smallest bit dramatic but seriously! I'm soooo tired. I fell asleep last night at 6 in the morning and had to be in for work at 10:30.

Yes, I have been not only, over tired, but I have been here since 10:30 in the morning. All I keep thinking about is my extra pay. It's a lot to be honest..

My boss is on vacation so he's paying me extra to stay later and take care of his shop.

Bella? Bell? Bellaaaa!! I realize I've spaced out.

What do you want mason!!! I whisper yell.

The mall is closing in 5 minutes. You gonna close up so we can get outta here?

Oh, right. I say stupidly. I look and see no one is here.

I reach into my bag for the keys. The keys.. the keys?
Where the fuck did they go.
BRRRRRING

I look at my glowing phone. "Momma❤️" shows. I internally groan..

"Yes mum, what's up?" I say with my phone in the crook of my neck.
"Just wanted to say I love you and that I'm staying at Kevs tonight, the storms gonna be bad!!"
"Alright mom see you whenever" I say.
"Bye dear"

And with that I click. "END."
Come on what the fuck! I say still not feeling the keys.

Yes! I cry of joy as I finally feel the keys jingle in my fingers.
I walk out and lock up. I realize no one is in the mall. Kinda weird ya know?

Alright well bye you loser, see ya Monday. I say to mason

Then, I fucking smash into the door. BAHAHAHAHA mason starts laughing his ass off.

That's weird I think to myself..

You gotta let the pros do it Mason laughs to himself, the smash's straight into the door.

What the fuck we both say.

I push and push and push.

There's no way.. I whisper.
Oh fuck no.. Mason whispers.

My brain can't wrap itself around the reality that,
We are stuck in the Redwing mall until tomorrow morning.