4|Butterfly

It was a bright sunny day, two cute hedgehogs are having a great time with a picnic at the park. Sonic and Shadow watch the birds fly and all the small animal."Do you like a butterfly, shads?"Sonic asked as he looks at the butterfly. Shadow smile"Why should I hate butterfly?"Sonic laugh"Well...you should because I know your temperament."What temperament?"Shadow asks with curiosity. Sonic tells Shadow about behavior and Shadow thinks the way Sonic describe him was so funny.

"Shadow...what do you mean about yesterday?"Sonic asks while he eats the apple."I had a dream about I fall in love with a prince."Sonic was shocked."Hey, we have the same dream!"You too?"Shadow shocked."My dream is I fall in love with a knight."Sonic begins to smile."I don't understand, Sonic. Why we always destined to be together?"Shadow asks curiously.  Sonic begins to feel sympathy and hug Shadow."I know how to feel when somebody destined us to be together" Shadow look at Sonic"Nobody ...it was us who decide to be together...just like the butterfly"

Sonic and Shadow holding a hand like butterfly wings.  Shadow feels like he doesn't want to lose Sonic because he knows Shadow and Sonic be together."Sonic...are you tired?" as Shadow look at the cute blue hedgehog with a sympathy face."Shad...you do care about me."Of course, I am because you are my prince" as Shadow carry Sonic and walk back home together safety.

Why suddenly Shadow changes? I don't understand. He's not Shadow that I know. He completely changes. Do I really have to love him or just let him love me?I need to tell him something but I'm too shy to ask these questions.

Why I suddenly fall in love with Sonic right now? I hate Sonic on the other day and call him Faker. He makes me feel annoyed all the time with his behavior. Is this the true answer to my dream?