preference #151

[what you hate but they love about you]

finn
- your laugh

- he loves your laugh so much bc he thinks it's cute. he loves when you laugh so hard that you snort.
- you hate your laugh bc you think it's annoying & you hate that you snort.

millie
- your glasses

- she thinks it makes you look sophisticated & that it shapes your face. she also thinks it makes you look even more adorable than you normally do.
- you don't like your glasses bc it makes your face look fat & you don't like how bulky they are.

noah
- your hands

- he loves your hands bc they fit perfectly into his. he also likes how tiny & soft they are.
- you hate how small your hands are & think they look weird compared to the rest of your body.

gaten
- your nose

- he thinks your nose is the cutest and most perfect thing ever.
- you hate your nose bc you think it's huge and pointy.

caleb
- your smile

- he loves your smile bc he thinks it's sooo bright & beautiful. he says that everytime you smile it lights up the whole room.
- you hate your smile bc you think your teeth are really yellow & not straight.

sadie
- your whole body

- she thinks that your perfect & your beautiful just the way you are. she especially loves your curves & wishes she had them.
- you hate your body bc you think your too fat & not good enough.