[☁️] Toshinori Yagi (All Might) X Reader! Morning kisses.

Requested by Autobotkidd, A good friend of mine on Instagram.

(I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE COVER ART FOR ANY CHAPTERS UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE!!)

________________________________________

Whoosh~.....Then silence....Whoosh~....There it is again.... 

The dark blue curtains hung above the window in the bedroom flowed in unison with the gust of wind coming through the window's screen. The air was crisp, cold, and chilly. A cool Autumn day..

(Y/N) was asleep in bed...Well, up until the wind had awoken her. She furrowed her brows before drowsily opening her eyes. She was lying on her side under the warm, thick sheets. She moved her arms and legs forward, and then back again. She repeated this a few times..

'He must have left..'  She thought to herself, It was no matter although. She could get up and make breakfast fine on her own. She had just wished that her loving boyfriend, Toshinori, was there with her. 

Poor (Y/N) wanted to hold him, to hug him, to kiss him or at least squish his thin, but soft cheeks. 

It was completely normal for Toshinori to be gone like this. He was the Symbol of Peace after all. His duty was to save people, to keep them from harm, and to make them feel at ease living their lives to the fullest. 

You knew this, and yet you still wanted him all to yourself. There was just something about him that pulled you in every time your eyes locked with his. You knew he was yours, and You were his, yet the fact that he was gone all the time made your heart ache. You just wanted to spend time with him.

You knew his life was at risk each time he went out to save people, which is why you wanted to spend so much time with him. You never knew when or if he could get hurt or worse... He had always pushed himself even though he has a time limit to how long he could use his quirk. 

You had always hated how he pushed himself...It always gave you anxiety. You knew it was for the greater good, but...It wasn't good for you.

It always pained you to see him come home and cough up blood everywhere after he pushed past his time limit...You scolded him each time yet he still continued to push himself..He really cared enough about others to put himself at risk like that...I guess that's what it means to be a true hero..

You sighed and got up from the warm bed. You wrapped a thick, fuzzy All Might robe around you and slipped some slippers on. The heater in you and Toshinori's apartment wasn't very great, which meant each time it got cold, so did the inside of the apartment.

You walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bag which contained ground up coffee beans. You put a filter into the coffee machine, and poured the powder into the filter, adding water and starting it as you closed the lid on the top of the machine. 

As you waited for your coffee to finish, you walked over to the fridge and opened the door, looking inside to see what you could make for breakfast. 

You said, "Fuck it.", and decided to make some pancakes and eggs. You decided to make some extra as well in case Toshinori came home early.

You got everything ready and began to cook, finishing quicker than expected. 

"Well I guess time flies when you cook..." You said to yourself as you shrugged. Your coffee finished while you were cooking, and you took the kettle from under the machine, pouring the black coffee into a mug. 

You added creamers and sugars to it, etc. You hated plain black coffee, yet Toshinori practically lived on the stuff...

You stifled a small giggle as you thought of his goofy smile, "What an odd ball...", You mutter to yourself as you mix your coffee and bring the mug closer to your lips.

Right as you were about to take a sip, You felt a pair of two arms wrap around your waist. 

You yelp, nearly spilling your coffee everywhere. 

"Calm down dear, It's just me." 

You hear that familiar voice of his..Oh how deep and soothing it was to you. Your nerves calmed instantly as you heard his sweet voice ring into your ear.

"T-Toshinori..." You reply, shocked by his sudden entrance. You hadn't even heard him come in. This man never failed to amaze you..

"Sorry that I wasn't here this morning...There were some villains I had to take care of." He says, kissing your cheek with his thin, yet smooth lips.

You put your coffee mug down on the counter and turn to face him. You were met with that familiar, bony face of his. 

You smiled and put a hand on his thin cheek, "Welcome home, Toshi.." You hum with a slight purr as you looked into his blue eyes.

He returns the smile and places his big, bony hands on your cheeks and squishes them. 

"Oh how I missed my dear (Y/N)!!" He says dramatically, yet he meant it.

You let out a muffled giggle at his goofiness and put your hands on his cheeks in return, moving one hand into his beautiful, golden locks.

"I missed you too.." You reply. 

He leans down and pulls you into a loving kiss, he holds the kiss for a minute or so before pulling away for air. 

He moves forwards slowly, causing you to gently back up into the counter. He leans down once more and begins to place quick kisses on your neck. 

He really missed you, and you really missed him too. But you didn't want to do it right now..maybe later though..

"T-Toshi!..." You whine, Your cheeks warming up. "Not right now...The food will get cold.." You say. 

He backs up and chuckles, "Right..After fighting villains, I do get pretty hungry." He grins. 

You giggle once more and stand on your tippy-toes to kiss his cheek. "You're such a dork.." You mutter with a grin. 

He blushes and rubs the back of his head before taking your hand in his. You blushed at this, looking up at him with sparkling eyes.

"And You're such a cutie!" He smiles, gently booping your nose. "Now let's eat!" He says.

You nod and smile. Yeah, Toshinori wasn't home often, he always pushed himself and he did things without thinking lots of times. But it was moments like this with him that you'd cherish forever, moments like this that you'd never forget. He was your dork and you were his cutie. You both loved eachother equally and nothing would ever change that...

The end

A/N: Aaaahhh! That took a while to write, yet it's probably not even that long. Please excuse any grammatical errors. It's currently 11:04 and i'm near passing out lmao. I hope y'all enjoyed!