39 | emotionless

DISCLAIMER: mentions of rape ahead. please proceed with caution and skip this chapter if it may trigger you.

thalia williams

I felt as though the life of me was stripped away. I felt dead. Every time I closed my eyes, all I could picture was the fear and sorrow I felt. I didn't know what to do. Do I call for help? I couldn't cry anymore tears. I felt so disgusting. How could she do this?

4 hours later ...

It was only yesterday since the release of the album and the fans have been loving it, though some have been saying pretty bad things about it. The hate on me has also increased, since Daniel and I announced that we were dating. Daniel told me to not listen to them. We were out to celebrate and we were currently at a restaurant with fine dining.

I was seated next to Daniel with Kendall on the other side of me. David and Aspen came along with us and she insisted on sitting next to Daniel – which annoyed me, not gonna lie. Jonah was seated next to Kendall. Jack, Zach, Corbyn and David sat across from us.

"The food here looks incredible. I don't even know what to get!" I exclaimed, reading through the menu.

"I have to agree. I have to admit, I've never ate at such a fancy restaurant like this." Kendall confessed.

"You guys can order anything you like. The food is on us." Jonah said. Kendall rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"Come on, stop. Let the ladies pay." Kendall protested. "We are not being sexist, here."

"We are not being sexist by paying for your meals. We are being gentlemen." Daniel retorted.

"Danny, you don't have to do that." I responded.

Daniel opened his mouth to respond, but before he could, Aspen spoke up. "Don't worry Danny, you can pay for my meal."

Daniel's head turned to his right –where Aspen was seated– and gave her a forced smile. He didn't want to pay for her meal, but he didn't want to be rude. "Uh, sure." He replied.

Aspen smirked and her smile widened. As for me, I stopped herself from rolling her eyes and gritting her teeth. I didn't want to cause a scene in a public area and in front of her Dad, also the boy's manager.

"Great!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands.

We all ordered our food and ate, talking about our lives and bringing up random topics. As I would be talking with the boys and Kendall, I could spot from the corner in my eye, Aspen. She had been constantly flirting and touching Daniel throughout the whole dinner. I could tell Daniel was uncomfortable, it was clear from his facial expressions. I just wanted to tell her to stop. She knows that Daniel and I are dating, but clearly, she doesn't know her boundaries.

I listened closely to Kendall as she was talking about what's been going on back home.

"Everyone, I mean everyone has been talking about you." She starts. I raise my eyebrows up. "They're saying how lucky you are to be spending time with the boys, here in LA. The girls are quite jealous and you know that girl Tiffany?" She pauses and I nod, answering her question. "Well she would always glare at me during class, but now, she wants to be friends with me. How stupid is that!?"

"People are actually so two-faced. I honestly hate the people at our school." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Now that everyone knows the boys and you are friends, they want me to be their friends, just because I'm friends with you! People have also said some pretty mean stuff, someone even started a rumour about me... " She trailed off.