Chapter 1: Great Escape

(Here's what you wear and you'll get weapons later. And I'll explain your powers later)

 And I'll explain your powers later)

(Your mask)

(Just change the helmet)(Y/n): nice(T

(Y/n): nice
(T.A.P.): *sigh* here we go.
(Y/n): oh chin up this will be fun!
(T.A.P.): quiet were starting now!

Sirens blaring, spotlights shining everywhere, loud shouting, what wasn't there besides peace and quiet. The reason for all this racket being you. You just broke out of a mental institution that was in the middle of nowhere to keep all of the sane people safe.

(Y/n): really just throwing us in? No back story?

I'll get to it later now anyways. The institution was in the middle of an island. Yea they wanted to make sure no one escape. And now your running through the forest that surrounded the hospital trying to make it to the edge. Have fun.

*(y/n's) pov*

(Y/n): wai-wait! Shit!

I say running through forest, I could hear the guards chasing after me.

(Y/n): damn you author!

Guard: search the proximity he couldn't have gotten far!

(Y/n): damn generic guard.

I say silently to myself, no time for explaining my surroundings gotta keep running. Wait I have to? Ugh fine.

I continue running through the thick forest the sounds of alarms ringing in my ears with spotlights shining in almost every direction struggling to find me. They really need to get better people on those things because shining it spasticly everywhere isn't helping to find me. If you want to get a good image of what this looks like just remember the scene from far cry 3 when your running away from pirates now switch the pirates with crappy guards.

Guard 2: I FOUND HIM.

The guy says as he began opening fire on me.

(Y/n): really not even gonna try to subdue!? God, I mean oum what is with cops just out right shooting people! I see a tazer on your belt!