BoruSara - Bet

Boruto was walking along streat with game. ,, What a pain, I finished the game already, dattebasa..what should I do now?''
,,Well, maybe you can start learning or training?'' someone said sarcatically.
,,Oi Sarada! Whatcha doin' up here?'' He looked up on the tree and saw Sarada sitting there in shadow.
,,Im reading about something, you wouldnt understand.''
,, Im not dumb ya know!''
She laughed on that. ,, You thing so? Then what about a bet?''
,,Sure...if I win you will.... I know..'' he smiled with evil smile on her and jumped on the tree to her.,, If I win,..you will kiss me Saradaa''
,,W-what?!'' Sarada blushed.
,, You hear me, you will kiss me right on lips''
,,W-what about if I win?''
,, You can have whatever you want, just say''
,,What about, that you will do everything I want for month?''
,,Challenge acctepted!'' they shake hands and Sarada showed Boruto the book.
,,Its some ninjustsu right?'' she nooded,, It is, I just dont get this part'' she said and pointed on the text. Boruto sat down and read it.
,,Well its simple,..you must just move yoir chakra in to body parts you want protect and do diferent symbols,..its just this symbol you must do twice on this body parts and this symbol you can do just onec on beggin.''
,,but how can protect other parts if I need rhis symbol on every body part and I can do this just onec.'' Boruto close the book and looked at Sarada.
,,Thats easy,..just use shadow clones for every symbol. If shadow clone help you do this symbol , its not like you do it alone right? You will use it onec and shadow clone can use it onec too, so he will just help you with it, one hand of yours and one hand of him.''
,,I guess you have a point'' she stand up and pripared for jump down. ,,Wait Sarada!''
,,What is it Boruto?''
,,Dont you forgett about something?''
,,uh..um..yeah you are right, sorry'' Sarsa manage to get out of her something like that and cupped his cheeks. Slight kiss on boruto lips, he wraped his arms around her hips and bring her closer.
,,Can I ask you, what are you doing here Boruto?'' they broke apart the kiss and looked up.
,,Uncle Sasuke?!''
Sasuke jumped to them and glare at Boruto.
,,You are dead. Last word?''
,,D-dont kill ne please?''
,,Bad choice.'' Sasuke bring out his sword and Boruto ran away.
,, Come here you little brat!''
Sasuke started chase him.
Sarada was just standing there trying to stop thinking about the kiss and went home.
A/N
Hey guys, Im back with this fanfic and sorry again, my english is not good, I know.
See ya next time😉😄.