Weird Boy

A week and 5 days later, Rosen stands infront of Aphrodite's mansion. He would say he is doing a pretty good job on the target he was assigned himself on. He managed to get her to talk to him, accompany him, and catch her eye, letting everyone astonished from the actions she began to make.

     Is she finally falling for his charm? They ask.

      But little did they know that they both were falling onto each other's.

       Then why do I can't feel the burning feeling that I felt before?

       He rings the bell, waits for 5 minutes, and he was ready to go back home when she opened the door.

        Here she was standing in front of him with her hair down on her shoulders, with a black tank top and a pair of washed out shorts.

        Only she would make an outfit so simple, make you end in hell as a sinner.

        "Rosen? Rosen, come on in." She tells him with a perfect smile. This is going to be hard, he gulps.

        Do it for him. He's so much more important than her.

       "So would you like to drink anything before we start?" She asks him as she moves in front of him to lead him to the living room, where they will be working on their project.

        He shrugs, but not because he wants to act cool, but afraid his voice would give out how mesmerizing she looks.

       Aphrodite smiles at him. She is so frustrated. Thinking about how he is not falling onto her charm and how is he standing unaffected. She's been trying to catch his attention for a week now, and she is not one to be desperate.

      Men are desperate for her, not the opposite.

       They start working on the project, strictly the project and he can't help but notice how smart she is.

       Hmm, beauty and brains...

       Somehow they both ended up closer then anticipated, that when Aphrodite raised her head to say something to Rosen, her nose brushed his jawline, and he couldn't help but shudder. She feels it.

       Checkmate.

       She looks at him in the eye, and he looks at hers.

        Green and Grey

        His and Hers

       They both moved into each other and as far they were, the closer they are. Their lips are brushing together, she wets her lips, and Rosen crashes them.

      Fire and Cold.

      That was the feeling they felt while they were kissing. None of them wanted to end it first. But for different reasons.

       Him, for the disgust and hypocrisy of her lips, how could these soft and mesmerizing lips belong to someone so harsh and insensitive.

     Her, for being the first boy she kissed, and felt butterflies in her stomach. She liked this feeling, she wanted to feel it more.

     They were a chemical reaction, but every chemical reaction had an end point, and he decided he'd be the one to decide it.

     He broke away and left her dazed while she stood in her place, the rush of feelings leaving her the moment he left.

      She's not feeling again, while he's feeling everything all over again.