First Mission

FD Dongwan, "Your first mission is in this building we are in right now, their are couple t-shirts for every couple. Each couple must find a couple t-shirt within 20 minutes. We will give the t-shirts to the ones who don't find it afterwards but for those who didn't find it will get a disavantage for the final destination. Your time starts now. GO!!"

The teams spread out all around the 20 story building really quick. Suddenly, the intercom went on, "2 pairs of couple t-shirts found. 18 minutes remaining."

Jaesuk, "Who are the couples who found them?"

Jongkook, "I don't know? Let's just keep finding them."

A second later the intercom went on again, "3 more couple t-shirts found. 16 minutes remaining. Once you've found a t-shirt, please put it on and go to the black van outside and please wait."

About 10 minutes passed and only 3 teams were left. Yonghwa Seohyun couple, Gwangsoo Yuri couple, and Jaesuk wifw couple.

With only 6 minutes, can these teams find the t-shirts in time.

While back in the van,

Nichkhun,"Do you think that they will make it?"

Sukjin,"It's really surprising that Yonghwa and Jaesuk hasen't found it yet."

They were just talking for about 5 minutes but stopped when they heard the intercom,"Another team has found the t-shirt. The time is up now. Everyone, please report outside right now."

All of the teams reported outside.

FD Dongwan,"Okay! Since we are all here now, I will annouce the couples who will get a disatvantage for the final destination. The teams are.... Gwangsoo, Yuri, Yonghwa and Seohyun. Jaesuk and (wifw) found their t-shirts." Dongwan handed them a t-shirt and they all went into the vans.