Im falling for my bestfriend

By the way that picture I drew and burned the sides :3

Another By the way the beginning is his remembering the day of his parents dead and his 10th birthday and he's 16 now

It's About a emo boy that no one understands him his parents died when he was younger on his birthday he remembers the day they died everyone was singing to him he had his birthday hat on.

Then there was his mother bringing out his birthday cake with the candles that said the big 10 then there's a gun to his mothers head everyone screams and grabs there kids and pull them out he says papa what are you doing to mommy?

The father laughs he's clearly drunk saying taking this piece of shit away!!!!

He shoots her in the head she's dead his grandmother shouts Walter how could you that was your wife!!!!!!!!

The boy cries his grandmother says runnnnnnn now Ethan runnn he says NO not without mama his grandmother runs over to him he's clearly in shock for heaven sakes he saw his mother die she shakes him saying she's dead he cries saying no mama said she couldn't die she she's my guardian Angel.

His grandmother said now she can be your guardian Angel in heaven the grandmother says go to the mail box then there is presents in there from me and your ma but she doesn't get to finish the father shoots her in the head Ethan looks at his father in those cold eyes that can't be the feather he knew and loved.

Then cops show up and take the father down splash water in his face saying sir look what you did to your wife and your mother then the dad grabs his gun and shoots his self and died and that boy saw everyone of his family die in front of him but he's not crying says the one cop the other says yeah but that was the last of his family and his birthday cakes on the ground he never got to eat it awe poor kid did you see all them die in front of you?

He looks at the cop saying I'm not kid I'm Ethan and yes I did it's my birthday he says what will I do now I got no family the cops says okay Ethan come with us we are gonna get you a new family Ethan looks sad saying may I grab a few things before we we leave the cop says of course have anything you need us to get you for our long trip?

He says yep there's mail for me in the mailbox from my Grandma and mama that are now dead and a new birthday cake that says the big ten and stop at a place where I can print out these pictures of my grandma and mom the cop says okaii boy I'm Dave by the way he says Hi Dave and walks up to his room grabs a bag with a picture of his grandma and him and one of just his mom grabs the camera his mom had that took pictures of his birthday grabs his iPod and charger.

He also Grabs his CDs and photo album his favorite games his Xbox 360 and glow in the dark controller and his two other controllers his music and radio Dave says whoa bringing your hole house then Ethan sniffles and sheds a tear Dave says awe son it's okay he hugs him and says it will be alright I know a lot of bad stuff happened on your big day but hey I'll get you the biggest cake in the store.

If you'd like I can bring some guys down to collect stuff you want just make a list of stuff you want and need and where it is let's go to the cop car wanna sit upfront Ethan says yes smiling saying my uncle was a cop and he said on my tenth birthday I could but he ended up dying by saving a ladies cat from a tree lighting hit him and he died.

Dave P.o.v

The kids heart broken I'm gonna find him a good family I call my buddy up to get the stuff he needs after he makes me a list of corse he grabs his presents  out of his mail box and sits up front I say errant you gonna open your present he say nope gonna save it when I have enough courage to open it I say okay how about making that list I glance over when he's making it in he car he has fantastic writing his list says wants to come along.