Chapter 10: Late night kisses

Tessa POV

?: TESSA? Hello earth to Tessa ?
I open my eyes slightly to see Franny stood over me with a mug of coffee in her hands.

Franny: what the hell are you doing out here? Was my bed not good enough for you?

Tessa: course not I just got really hot in there cause you don't but the A/C on you mad woman.

Franny: ha, well I made you coffee.

I sit up on the sofa and take the coffee from Fran. Sh*t my hair, I was in the pool last night. I immediately look down and amazingly it's actually dry. I look over to the kitchen and there's no sign of Kian but then I hear a door from upstairs and immediately glance upwards through the glass railing to see Kian leaving his room in just his tracksuit bottoms. Though I quickly look away I can't allow myself to fall into the deep end again like I quite literally did last night.
Franny returns back to the sofa with two plates of eggs.
Franny: eat up, we are going to the gym

Tessa: excuse me? I wasn't made aware of this decision.

Franny: take the paper plate out to the car we leaving now.

I literally didn't have a choice, Franny is like an older sister to me. She can be bossy but I love her for it.

<>

At the gym Franny and I both go straight to the treadmills. I didn't see Kian before I left so he must have gone to one of the boys rooms. I don't know if I should be glad I didn't seen him or disappointed. I. Hate. Feelings.

Franny: so in all honesty what's happening with you and Kian?

Tessa: nothing. We are friends. That's what he wanted.

Franny: are you sure about that?

Tessa: why else would we not be dating Fran? He ended things.

Franny: I couldn't tell you T but somethings up with him, he is so moody yet around you he's different. He seems happier.

Those few sentences came as a  shock to me, I almost didn't want to believe them because it got my hopes up. Especially after the kiss last night. But I can't let myself get hurt again.

Tessa: he kissed me last night Fran.