What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

I guess I met you for a reason, only time can tell.

-J. Cole

—————————————————————-

I woke up to the sound of my iPod touch going off. I tried to turn off the alarm but, I felt something tight around my body. When I looked down I noticed that something was underneath me. I lifted my head up a little and noticed it was the guy from last night. Oh shit, I hope we didn't have sex last night.I don't even know his name! I tried to get up to go find my clothes when his grip got tighter around my waist.

"Good morning ." He kissed pecking my cheek.

"Morning." I said  looking into his eyes. I don't know why but, being around him makes feel safe and wanted.

"Where you about go?"

"I'm getting ready to go home."

"Why don't you come spend the day with me?"

" I can't."

"Why not?"

"I have to go home. Plus I don't even know you."

"You know I can change that." He said with a cocky grin.

"Change what?"

"You not knowing me."

I couldn't believe he was flirting with me. He leaned and kissed my lips. I was hesitant at first but, I started to kiss him back. His lips were so soft against mine. He started to deepen the kiss but, I was to afraid to do anything.

*Drew's P.O.V*

I was happy that I woke up with her in my arms. Now I ain't trying to sound like some pussy nigga or some shit but, ya girl had a nigga catching feelings. She doesn't seem like the rest of these hoes that just give it up to just anybody. She the type of girl that my momma would say, " you would bring thru the front door." The only thing that I don't like about her is that shy shit.

I had just woke up and I felt her trying to move in my arms.

"Good morning ma." I saw her face turn red when I kissed her. Damn that was kind of sexy, that shit had me on hard.

"Morning."

Shawty was looking sexy as fuck with that look on her face.  Her lips were looking soft too. You know I had to taste them. I leaned in and smashed my lips onto hers. I deepen the kiss as I brushed my lips against her lips asking for entrance. She was being stubborn but low key, that shit was turning me on.

Since she was playing hard to get I grabbed her ass causing her to moan. I put my tongue in her mouth and gently moved it over hers. I broke the kiss and started moving towards her neck. I licked and sucked all over it to make sure I left my mark on her.

All you could hear were soft moans filling the room. I reached for her shirt that I gave her last night then lifted it over head. Her body was perfect. As I was kissing her I worked my way all the way to her belly button. You could her screaming and moaning fill the room,I know you could hear it from the next room. As I was about to take off her thong she stopped me. What the fuck?

"No, we have to stop!" She said trying to pull up her thong.

"Why baby what's wrong?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"We have to stop." She sat up and started putting the shirt back on.

"Why, are you ok?"

"Because....I'm still a virgin." She said with tears rolling down her face. Oh shit she's a virgin too. That was a major turn on, that just made me want to take her down even more.

"It's ok ma, I respect that." I said while brushing the tears from off her face. I held in my arms for a couple of minutes letting her cry. I think I've fallen in love with this girl... Naw that can't be it we don't love these hoes.

*Destiny's P.O.V*

I was happy that he didn't pressure me into having sex with him. I just felt so safe with him and the way he kissed me sent chills through out my body. He made feel like I was the only girl in the world. Every time he would touch me it felt like a drug, sadly I think I was becoming his addict.

I don't get attached to anything because, in an instance it can be taken away from you. After a couple of minutes I got up and looked at the big neon green numbers on his alarm clock, the time read 11:45 am. Shit I knew I was going to be in trouble when I got home. I turned around and faced him.

" Are you ok?"

"Yea can you just take me home?" I asked.

"Yeah, ok." As he got up, I went to go put on my dress that I left on the couch by the window. Five minutes later he came back with a blue nike "Just Do It" shirt, black basketball shorts and a pair of black and blue Jordans.

"Ready?" He asked while tying his dreads in a loose ponytail.

"Yea." I grabbed the rest of my things. We walked outside and hopped in his black 2014 jaguar FX.

"Where do you live ma?"

"Umm, 20072 Mocking Lane Drive."

He started the car and pulled out the driveway. It was kind of awkward and you could definitely feel the tension.

"So what's your name?"

" Destiny. What about you?"

"Drew, but the streets know me as Pharaoh." He said, smiling to himself.

"So how old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"Word?" He glanced over at me then returned back to the road.

"Yea. How old are you?"

"Seventeen but, I'll be eighteen in two months."

"That's sounds cool." I said, sounding a little awkward.

"Yeah." Before I knew it we were at my condo. I didn't even noticed we had been talking that long. I was about to get out the car when he grabbed my arm.

"I had fun spending time with you. I think we should hang out again."

"Sure."

"Cool, so can I have your number?" I was to embarrassed to tell him I didn't have a phone.

"Um, why don't you just give me your number and I'll call you."

He reached in the glove department and wrote his number on a piece of paper.

"Bye Drew." I said trying to sound sexy but, I failed miserably. I was about to leave when he shouted,

"Wait!" I walked back to the car and he ran out and kissed me. After a couple of seconds he pulled away.

"Bye beautiful." He winked them jogged back to his car before driving away. I couldn't help but smile all the way to my condo. I was finally all the way in thinking that nothing could ruin my day until, I heard my dad. "Where the fuck have you been?"  Damn, just when something goes  good in my life, there is always something bad that happens.