1.

"KEEP RUNNING DONT STOP!" I ran pushing Camila and Jacob to run faster, I ran into the room grabbing a backpack shoving clothes in it, and grabbing a gun off the nightstand. I ran out to see a man in Black with Lauren in his arms.

"No..." I whispered walking towards her, he shook his head as he stepped back. His hand went down towards her stomach.

"NO!!!" I ran towards Lauren as the man with the devilish smile disappeared. My voice went into silence even when I screamed to the top of my lungs. A cry of a baby rang causing me to hold my ears screaming.

*BEEP BEEP*
I shot up looking around to see stacks of papers around me, I slowly got up looking around to see I'm in my office. Sighing in relief I dusted myself off, walking down the stairs.

"Ah Y/n, you slept in the attic again?" Jacobs deep voice boomed through the huge house. I nodded yawning loudly, I looked around to see no one in the house.

"Where's my princess?" I asked pouring me a glass of Hennessy drinking it down in one gulp, he walks in shrugged. I groaned looking at his bare torso.

"Brother. I told you to put a shirt on we don't want-" I was cut off by a cheerful scream of a child running into the kitchen. My son was smiling widely with this big emerald eyes annnnnd his shirt off. Of course. "Nykko to.. yeah that." I walked towards my 9 month old son wobbling around the table looking at me laughing, I scooped him up blowing into his stomach causing my little prince to erupt in laughter. I smiled turning to Jacob to see him smiling at my sons and i interaction, I glared at his chest he laughs and runs upstairs. Now for my baby, we ran upstairs giggling into his room. I sang one of my own songs i wrote years ago loudly as he babbled things along.

"Come on my love, lets up some clothes on you" I took off his clothing, changed his diaper, then putting on a cute outfit on him.

"Look baby now we both match" I beamed , he just looked at me smiling

"Look baby now we both match" I beamed , he just looked at me smiling. I laughed scooping him up in my arms, running around the house.

"Baby we're home!" A familiar voice I grew to love was heard through the house, I had Nykko ontop of my shoulders walking out the kitchen.

"Heyyy Guys!" I smiled looking up to my little son looking at my curly dirty blonde hair. I walked towards my queen placing a soft kiss onto her lips. Everyone awed recording and taking pictures, I chuckled handing Nykko to Lauren. He laughed and cheered as my love placed kisses all on his face.

"Hey baby" I heard Jacob whisper as he placed a kiss onto Camila's forehead, i smiled hugging everyone.

"Baby, you slept in the attic again but you started screaming.." she paused pulling me away from the group.
"Are you having nightmares again baby?" She asked playing with my strings from my shorts.

"I.. I feel like he's gonna take you away from me. He's gonna hurt our little king." I breathed out looking around the room to see the memories on our walls.

"He's not baby. You probably should go visit El   Cielo." Lauren whispered pulling me into her arms. Wait. Wait wait. She didn't say I should go there? I thought we-

"Lauren. I thought we agreed to say out of Los Angels when you got pregnant with Nykko. I can't baby no. I don't want to put my princess and son in danger." I demanded running my hands through my dirty blonde curls.

"Y/n, what if Los Angels are the only people who can keep us Safe?" Lauren said walking up towards me handing me the keys to the car. I groaned shaking my head, walking towards the huge window we had that viewed Downtown Dallas miles away.

"No Lauren. I can't lose you and my son. I lost everyone else to a damn gang I'm not gonna lose everything that has kept me going." I whispered looking at the Dallas Skyline(lmfaoooo my school) feeling Lauren's arms snake around my waist.

"Yunno, They're family. Trusted family. We're gonna be okay baby. Trust me." I turned to see Lauren holding out her pinky I smiled nodding, connecting my pinky to hers. I pulled her in getting a good passionate kiss, I pulled her closer yet our kiss was cut short by a cheerful scream colliding with my leg.

"Annnnnnd there's my KING!" I yelled picking up Nykko as he screamed and babbled words.

"MUMMA! MUMMA!" My son yelled placing a slobbery kiss on my face, I laughed spinning him around and kissing him on the cheeks. I turned towards my beautiful queen, throwing her over my shoulder I walked downstairs to my other family.

"LETS EAT!" Jacob howled as everyone cheered digging into The food Dinah brought.
Woah it's Canes DONT MIND IF I DO!

"Baby I'm taking Nykko with me and the girls to the studio, is that okay?" I nodded my head quickly, then I caught on.

"Okay, Jacob! You're coming with me." I ordered he looked at me with confusion playing on his face.

"Where?" I shook my head at his question, he knew what I meant so he nodded and continued to eat his food.

******

"GOODNIGHT RATS!" I yelled out from my room as everyone yelled something offending back I just laughed shaking my head. Little grunts were heard behind my legs, soon Nykko tried running out the door but I scooped into him into my arms.

"Nope buddy we gotta go to bed." I said yet he responded back well... babbled back shaking his head.

"Well how about if you sleep early I'll give you more food when I come back ?" He looked at me confused for a good minuet then started squirming in my arms trying to get down. I placed him in my arms rocking him back in forth yet nothing happened.

"Nykko, baby, come on and bare with momma." I pleaded, he shook his head over and over.

"Some people live for the fortune..." Lauren sang softy as both Nykko's and I head snapped towards her, I laid him down between my baby and I letting Lauren sing softly.

"If I ain't got you... yeah" I looked down to see Nykko sound asleep clinging onto my arm.

"He's more connected to you then with me." I smiled softly admiring my son, I felt a finger under my chin. I looked up to see Lauren smiling at me, I leaned in placing a kiss onto her lips.

"Go to sleep Princess, we both got a long day tomorrow" she nodded getting comfortable as well as me, I intertwined our fingers as darkness took over me.

———————-

Well hello.

Y'all want book 2? Yeahhhhhhh BOOM BANG POW HOE! WE GOT THIS!