2.

Early morning and I'm nervous as shit.

"Fuck fuck I got this. You got this Y/n. You got this." I told myself fixing up my outfit in the window of my car.

"Come on bro, we got this. Plus He's waiting." Jacob said standing next to me checking himself also.

"Our outfits sexy as hell, no wonder our girls love us." Jacob whistled. I shook my head looking at the huge mansion door.

(Jacob left, Y/n Right)

"Fuck man let's do this." I knocked on the door, a loud echo rang through the yard and house. A voiced boomed on the porch.

"Who are you? You got 1 minuet." The voice said, Jacob jumped starting to explain I moved in front of Jacob to come face to face with the camera, I took down my hood to show my whole face.

"I came to see Adam Herrera, I am Y/n Herrera. This is my brother Jacob Herrera, you wanna see proof?" I stopped picking up my shirt with my left hand showing the scar. I held my right hand up to show my scar also, I continued.

"I got shot by Luis Herrera in the stomach, I also got a stab wound by him. Enough proof?" I sassed, the door opened to see a small kid looking at me confused.

"Hi, I'm Jaime not HiMAy. JayMe. Okay? Okay." He said walking away leaving the door open. I glanced at Jacob to see his shocked expression. Jaimes head popped from the corner with a small smile, he motioned us to follow him.

"Shit I'm following that boy" Jacob said running up to him, I felt uneasy so I walked slowly behind Jacob. Soon we hit the corner, I felt something wrong I grabbed Jacob and pulled him to cover hearing gunshots move past us. Jaime laughed loudly clapping his hands while many more laughs were joined.

"DAD!" The boy called I peeked my head to see Jaime and my Uncle Adam laughing along with his partners.
I got up helping up a still shocked Jacob, I looked at Adam to see his expression drop.

"Y/n? Woah you really are a true Herrera getting that little feeling like the rest of us huh?" He coughed at the end smiling weakly at me. I kept a glare on him nodding, I glanced at Jacob to see him looking at me with worry on his face.

"I came to talk." I said stepping closer, I took off my jacket tossing it onto a chair near me. He nodded looking towards Jacob following behind me, he pointed at Jacob shaking his head.

"If it's important he doesn't come." I stopped shaking my head grabbing a fist full of jacobs jacket pulling him close.

"He's family, I brought him for a reason." Adam glanced at Jacob nodding, motioning us to follow him. I looked at Jacob nodding, he looked down nodding. We followed Adam to his office, I looked at my surroundings to see many family pictures. I came across a picture of my dad.

"Y/d/n..." I breathed out looking at the picture closely, he was smiling with Jaime in his arms. I felt my eyes swell with tears I shook my head looking more and more at the pictures.