Chapter 4: New Life

Ariana pulled away from the hug after a few seconds, but Lindsey couldn't let go. When they finished hugging Lindsey saw Ariana's face and she had a sweet smile on her face, and her eyes were full of love. "Lemme just sign the papers, ok?" Ariana gently said with a bright smile on her face. Ok, I nodded. She signed the papers and called me over. I walked over to her and she almost screamed at me. "I'M OFFICALY YOUR NEW MOM!!!" I started to cry tears of joy when she picked me up and spun me around, and then she put me down and took a deep breath "whoo, looks like I'm not as strong as I thought I was!" We both laughed. She took my hand and we walked out of the orphinige. While we were walking towards her limo she asked me to tell her about myself. "Well, I love to draw" I said nervosly. "Draw?" Ariana said. "Perfect! I can get you a room in "our" house to be your Art Studio!" Really? I asked. You don't have to go through that much trouble for me. "It's not trouble! Anything for my daughter!" I could hardly breath. Ariana Grande called me her daughter!! I can't believe that I-Linsey Hollow was adopted by- "Stop" Ariana cut me off in the middle of my sentance. What? I asked confused. "It's Lindsey Grande now!" She said excitedly.
I saw the limo up ahead. It was huge! I stepped inside and put my little bag that I packed on the floor of the limo. She looked at me, she looked so happy. "So Lindsey Grande, are you excited that you have a new mom-or sister...or best friend-or all three!" Yes!!! I giggled. Then I thought about when she called me Lindsey Grande, ahh Lindsey Grande, it had a nice ring to it. Then we stopped in front of the biggest house I've ever seen. Whoa. What is this place? I asked her. "Well, this is your new home."