Carl gallagher

Show: Shameless

Yn: "Blue, come on baby stop barking, please I'm begging you, oh my God okay okay, Let me get changed then we'll go," I quickly got changed into a pair of leggings with a Nike windbreaker with running shoes, lastly I went for natural makeup and just put on mascara. "Blue, ready to go for a walk baby," I grabbed her leash and my apartment key and we were on our way to the dog park.

Carl: Lip, Ian, and I were outside passing the blunt and taking quick hits when all of a sudden we all see this really hot girl walk by, "yo guys did you see that?" "Ya man, real hot, definitely college girl" "ya bro Lips right." I wasn't even paying attention to them I was to busy admiring this girl, her hair was (your hair color) and it looked perfect in every way possible, her skin shone in the sunlight, her body was perfect just how it was, and lastly don't even get me started on that butt, it was perfectly curved and shaped, I was wondering how her leggings didn't rip, her butt would look amazing bent over my cou- "yo Carl did you hear me?" Lip and Ian looked at each other then laughed, then at the same time they both say "She is way out of your league." "Shut the hell up."

I fell like this would be a good story😂.  Sooooo should I do a part 2 or no? Also IM ALIVE AND UPDATED CRAZY?!??