First day of school

Marco POV
"Hey star you look happy" "Why?"I said looking at star jumping up and down."It's our first day of school but why aren't happy " she asked me . "It's because I have not been feeling quite well " is a lie how can I tell star the truth that everyone is going to be making fun of me because I'm gay. "Okay lets go to school "said star"okay"
Tom's POV
"Ugh it's so boring here at school I WANT TO GO HOME!"star and Marco passes by "oh hey Tom " Marco said the beautiful guy of the world "oh hey bunny" "um what about me have you all forgot about me " "sorry star" both of us said. OMG the beautiful guy is right next to me . Well if you don't know I'm an alpha and I'm gay and I'm in love with Marco I really love him.
Star POV
Ugh why are they always like this they always forget about me so you guys know that I am an  alpha and I like Marco but I noticed that Tom likes Marco so I back up trying to be a true friend.Marco started to look red then I noticed that he's heat is starting so I try to search his medicine in his bag and close all the windows and the doors but I forgot about Tom and I know how to control myself but I didn't know that Tom didn't so Tom started to Cover his mouth trying to resist the smell of Marcos sweet smell.