You're SPIDERMAN? - Peter

Peter💩
3:45
Hey, Y/N. Can't meet up tonight. Stark internship. Sorry😞

Y/N😉
3:47
Ok. 😞See you tomorrow.

Later

Peter bit his lip, pondering over whether or not he should tell you that he's Spiderman. He shook his head, and slipped out of his window. Carefully, he climbed down the fire escape and hopped down.

Peter decided that you were his best friend, and that he could trust you. So, he walked to your apartment building and climbed up the fire escape to your bedroom.

He looked in the window to see you building Starkiller Base all by yourself, tongue sticking out and eyebrows furrowed. Peter tapped on the window, causing you to jump. He started laughing at you.

Giving him a dirty look, you opened the window and allowed him inside. The dirty look disappeared from your face as a smile replaced it.

"I thought you had that Stark internship," you said, hands on your hips and eyes narrowed. Peter smiled sheepishly. "I have to tell you something," Peter said. You raised an eyebrow.

Peter sighed and sat down on your bed. You remained standing in front of him. "Is it about the internship?" you asked. "Yeah. I-i mean, sort of," Peter said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hurry up and spit it out, Parker. My parents will be in here in fifteen minutes to tuck me in," you said. Peter sighed once again. He decided to be bold. "I'm Spiderman," he said.

You laughed. Peter gave a worried expression. You stopped laughing, realising that he was serious. "So, you are Spiderman?" you asked slowly, taking in the words. Peter nodded slowly, worried about whether you were going to blow your fuse or not.

Peter sighed in relief when you just smiled and gave him a huge, bone-crushing hug. "You're SPIDERMAN? I can't believe this. Peter, that's awesome! Why didn't you tell me before?" you inquired, pulling out of the hug.

"I didn't know how you would react. I know Aunt May would freak out, and when she freaks out, I freak out," Peter said. You laughed. "Peter, you worry too much. You're my best friend. I would be stupid not to be cool with this," you said.

At your words, Peter sighed in relief once again. Footsteps sounded in the hall outside your door. Your smiles turned into frowns. "Peter, hide or go before my parents come in here!"

Peter climbed out the window, down the fire escape a little. The door opened and your parents came in. "Y/N, it's time for you to go to bed," your mother said. You groaned . "Can I stay up a few more minutes?" you asked. "Three minutes," your dad said, kissing your forehead.

Your mom did the same, and they left, closing the door behind them. You looked out the window, and down to Peter. "Be safe," you said. "Don't worry, Y/N. I will," Peter said.

And with that, Peter departed.

You couldn't believe it; your best friend is Spiderman. How did you not see it before? It was right there all along: Peter came to school bruised and scraped all the time; sometimes he even had a black eye.

Deciding that it was all too awesome to handle, you climbed into bed and went to sleep. You were definitely going to 'bug' - pun intended- Peter so much the next day.