Away

(Changed errors text cause it was too hard to write that way)

"Yₒᵤᵣ ₛcₐᵣₑd ₒf ₘₑ! ᵢₜₛ bₑₑₙ ₐ yₑₐᵣ ₛᵢₙcₑ ᵢₜ ₕₐₚₚₑₙₑd ₐₙd yₒᵤ ₕₐᵥₑₙₜ dₐᵣₑd ₜₒ ₗₒₒₖ ₘₑ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₑyₑₛ!" Sans screamed, errors overcoming most of his body.

"W-WHAT! SANS WHAT ON EARTH COULD MAKE YOU HAVE THAT IDEA?!" Papyrus said. How on earth could his brother think that they were scared of him!?

"Wₕₑₙₑᵥₑᵣ ᵢₘ ₐᵣₒᵤₙd yₒᵤ ₛₑₑₘ dₒdgy! yₒᵤ dₒₙ'ₜ wₐₙₜ ₜₒ bₑ ₙₑₐᵣ ₘₑ ₐₙd yₒᵤ ᵣₑfᵤₛₑ ₜₒ ₚᵣₒₘₚₜ ᵢₛₛᵤₑₛ ᵤₚ fᵣₒₙₜ ₜₒ ₘₑ ₐₙyₘₒᵣₑ! Yₒᵤ'ᵥₑ bₐᵣₑₗy ₜₐₗₖₑd ₜₒ ₘₑ ₛᵢₙcₑ yₒᵤ ₐₛₖₑd ₘₑ ₐbₒᵤₜ ₜₕₑ ₑᵣᵣₒᵣₛ ₐₙd ₜₕₐₜ wₐₛ ₒᵥₑᵣ ₐ yₑₐᵣ ₐgₒ!"   Sans screamed again. It hurt. The thought of his brother being scared of him shook him to his soul. "Wₑₗₗ, gᵤₑₛₛ wₕₐₜ ₚₐₚyᵣᵤₛ. Yₒᵤ Dₒₙₜ ₕₐᵥₑ ₜₒ Dₑₐₗ Wᵢₜₕ ₘₑ ₐₙYₘₒᵣₑ!" 

The strings twindled around Sans' finger unwrapped, and tore a hole in the air. But.. How? 

Sans went and stood in front of the portal. " g o o d b y e..." Sans said, his voice normal. He and the portal disappeared.

~

That had been a month ago. Now, Papyrus, Frisk, Toriel, Undyne, Alphys, and Grillby were on the hunt for him. They had a little bit of help from a person named Ink, since they couldnt navigate the multiverse by themselves.

"Dream sensed some negative feelings from Fresh-tale. So, theres a high chance that your brother will be there.." Ink said, pointing to a small portal to a snowy area. "I think it'd be best if i take Papyrus Frisk, and Grillby with me. The rest of you stay put, Dream will be here to watch you shortly." Ink added as an afterthought. 

Ink teleported them into the portal. They were greeted with dust. 

They heard a distinct female scream. The group ran to where they had heard the screams.

Suspended by strings, was a human child.

Frisk.

"DIЯƬY GᄂIƬᄃΉ." Sans said, the strings tightening around the child, prompting a stiffed scream from clenched teeth. 

"S-Stop!" The small child screamed. Her ocean blue eyes flickered over to Ink, Papyrus, Frisk and Grillby, Mouthing help me.

Grillby, despite being an extremely bright being, was often joked to about how he can teleport. Grillby slid behind Sans, wrapping him in an embrace. "Sans.. love.. please...calm..down.." Grillby said, He could feel Sans go stiff in the embrace. "This..is..not you..." Grillby said, fixing Sans to face him. Sans had more errors than normal patterned as tears around his face. Clearly, Grillby was getting through to him.

"ₛₜₒₚ ᵢₜ.. Yₒᵤ cₐₙ'ₜ ₕₑₗₚ ₘₑ. ₙₒbₒdy cₐₙ ₕₑₗₚ ₘₑ...yₒᵤ cₐₙ'ₜ ₛₐᵥₑ ₘₑ."   Sans said, his voice monotone.  Grillby was starting to doubt his approach to the current problem. 

Suddenly, everybody was strung high with strings, Grillby being the only one who wasnt suspended. "Sans! Put.. Them... Down!" Grillby said.

"wₕy? wₕy ₛₕₒᵤₗd ᵢ? ᵢₜₛ ₙₒₜ ₗᵢₖₑ ₐₙy ₒf yₒᵤ dᵢd cₐᵣₑ. wₕy ₛₕₒᵤₗd ᵢ? yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ ₐᵣₑ ₛcₐᵣₑd ₒf ₘₑ. dₒₙₜ ₜₕᵢₙₖ ᵢ cₐₙₜ ₛₑₙₛₑ ᵢₜ wᵢₜₕᵢₙ yₒᵤ. yₒᵤ ₛcₐᵣₑd ₒf wₕₐₜ ᵢ cₐₙ dₒ ₙₒw. wₑₗₗ gᵤₑₛₛ wₕₐₜ.. yₒᵤ dₒₙₜ ₕₐᵥₑ ₜₒ bₑ ₐₙyₘₒᵣₑ. yₒᵤ dₒₙₜ ₕₐᵥₑ ₜₒ ₛₑₑ ₜₕᵢₛ gₗᵢₜcₕ. yₒᵤ cₐₙ ₗᵢᵥₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₗᵢfₑ fᵣₑₑ ₒf ₜₕₑ ᵤₛₑₗₑₛₛ ₘᵢₛₜₐₖₑ cₐₗₗₑd ₛₐₙₛ.."  Sans screamed, his voice crackling into static as his emotions grasped the better of him. Why? why was Grillby so concerned with him? Everybody feared him. This past month all he had done was make people afraid of him so why did they still insist on trying? It wouldn't matter. He wasn't coming back. He had nothing else to live for in that universe so he came to the multiverse. Thats when he met Ink. Ink offered friendship, but of course, being so stubborn he denied it and went on a rage induced destroying streak. He was still causing terror to this AU as well. Everything was so confusing to him. Grillby cared. They all cared. Or maybe they just felt sorry for him. They came out of pity for him. Or, maybe they feared something would happen to them if they didn't find him? He didn't care the reason. They were just fearing him. He never cared and he never would again.

"SANS! PLEASE TRUST US.. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY THOUGHTS WE PLACED INTO YOUR HEAD.. WE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO APPROACH YOU UP FRONT WITH ANY THING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU SO WE JUST THOUGHT IT'D BE BEST TO AVOID THE SUBJECT UNTIL YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD TIME TO TALK ABOUT IT. WE DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD HURT YOU THAT MUCH.. ALL EVERYBODY HAS DONE SINCE YOU RAN AWAY IS MUMBLE APOLOGIES.. WE ARE DEARLY SORRY AND WE NEED YOU TO COME HOME! WE CAN FIND A WAY TO FIX WHATEVER HAS HAPPENED TO YOU AND WE CAN LIVE NORMALLY AGAIN!" Papyrus said. The strings around them retracted back to the fingers of Sans, who began to intertwine them within his palm.

" fᵢₓ ᵢₜ? dₒ yₒᵤ ᵣₑₐₗₗy ₜₕᵢₙₖ yₒᵤ cₐₙ fᵢₓ ₜ ₕ ᵢ ₛ?" Sans said, tilting his head to the side with a sickening crack, causing all monsters in the area to either flinch or loudly wince.

"Sans! why! stop it.. This isnt you.. This isnt the pun loving skeleton i met in snowdin.. Just because some brats got to you! You have to see the light at the end of the barrier Sans.. You have to see the good in everything now! I promise everything will get better for you, and when it does, you can come home!" Frisk said, doing jazz hands. Sans looked away. Grillby walked over and crouched down to Sans' height.

"Just know, Sans.. I love you... i love you so dearly. i could never fear you and your dorky puns and smiles." Grillby wrapped Sans into another warm and inviting embrace.  

"g-grillby.. i-i-..." Sans stuttered...

"i---i.. love you t---too.." Sans said, his voice losing its edge."i-i'm sorry. for everything. i..." Sans trailed off, his eyes going blank. "im terrible..."

"No! Sans, dont think like that!" Frisk said, running to Sans and tackle hugging him. "your my skeledad!" Frisk said, doing jazzhands again.

Was this truely the point of everything being ok?