Chapter Seventeen (Edit Coming Soon)

Okay so, let's pretend that Trevor is Vici's age, Connor is 21, Sam is 18, Ricky and Jc are 22. Okay? Okay.//-take into consideration @ begin.\\

*Victoria's pov*

I can't believe I'm starting school in three days. It went by so quick. And it's my last year. Connor and I have gotten closer. Like old times. But I don't think he likes me anymore. And that's okay... I think. I don't deserve him anyway. He could do much better.

   I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I see Trevor making mac and cheese.

   "You do know it's 7:30 in the morning right?" I asked with a small laugh, while grabbing my favorite cereal.

   "And are you aware that I could care less?" He said with a smirk.

   We both laughed and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw the caller id.

   "Daddy!!" I answered with excitement.

"Hello princess! How are things going?"

    I didn't want him to know everything. I didn't want him to worry.

   "Everything is fine! I made a new friend. He name's Llana. You'd love her!" I said while faking a smile, even though he can't see it.

    "That's great! I just wanted to let you know I'll be home in a week. And I'm bringing home a surprise. I have to go now. Bye love!" He hung up before I could say bye.

    I was sad that he hung up so quickly. Did he not care? Well then again, I didn't tell him much.. But still.

   I looked up at Trevor, biting my lip to keep from crying.

    "Tor? Are you okay?" He went to place a hand on my shoulder.

     I ran to my room sobbing. Damn emotions! I slammed my door and crawled onto my bed. I pulled my covers over my head and turned to face the wall.

   "Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I whispered while choking on my tears.

    I heard my door open and close, then felt my bed dip down. A pair of arms scooped me up and placed me on their lap. I peeked my eye out and saw it was Trevor.

   "What's happening to me Trevor? What's happening?" I said while still crying.

    He pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. He started singing me Nightingale. It was my favorite song by him.

    Soon I fell fast asleep.
------------------------------------------------
   I'm so sorry for the long wait and short chapter!!! I just finished the last full week of school and it's been crazy.

   I only have 1 and a half days left though!!! I promise the next chapter will be a really long one.

   ilyasm
         ~Victoria