Imagine #130 (Brarvey)

Well then okay...so first my band teacher was disappointed in us (long story because of what happened) then my school had a student threaten to SHOOT UP THE FUCKING SCHOOL! Okay yep I'm done with life and the American School systems. Did you know where I live if they don't do anything by April 2 teachers will go on strike and do it for how many ever days they want until Congress (or the school Education part of congress) gives the teachers a 25-30% raise. IM NOT FOR THAT OKAY! Like it would bleed into my summer. I think the fuck not mate.

This imagine was requested by someone as Brooklyn being the submissive one and I don't remember who requested it but I hope you enjoy.
It's another 'daddy' kink one sorry for so many of these. 🤦‍♀️🙃

(Yes, I know that's a picture of rye. It's just a really good photo of him).
—————————————————————————
Brooklyn Wyatt
"Please." I begged.

"No." Harvey said sternly.

"But-." I whined.

"What happens when you whine?" Harvey asked with an eyebrow raised.

I then shut up because I didn't want to get punished for whining.

"Simple. Be good and I'll give the pacifier to you." Harvey said kissing my cheek and then walked out of the room.

The things he does to me makes me mad. He did that on purpose. I was being good and everything until he wanted to take the dummy (pacifier) away from me.

I love him but then I hate when he does that.

I picked up in the book where I left off because Rye got me hooked To it.

As I was reading I checked the time.

5:45

Holy mother of god I've been reading for almost three hours and come to think of it, I am almost done with the book.

I heard the door open and saw Harvey walk in.

I shut the book but turned and faced the wall.

"What's wrong?" Harvey asked softly.

No reply.

"Brook? You Okay?" Harvey asked.

No reply.

"Okay, is my little one okay? I mean I wanted to give the pacifier back to you since you've been really quiet." Harvey said sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Are you big or little right now?" Harvey asked softly.

"In between." I replied it coming out barley audible.

It was hard to resist the paci but then I just wanted cuddles and kisses from Harvey He could even give me hickeys who cares. I just want attention.

He chuckled at my answer.

"Come on little one. I'll lay with you and let you have the pacifier while I mess with your hair and whisper sweet nothings." Harvey said as he got up then laid beside me pulling me close to him.

I huffed.

"Fine." I replied taking the pacifier from him then putting it in my mouth.

"Better?" Harvey asked.

I nodded because saying something with that pacifier in your mouth is quite difficult so I just simply nod and Harvey understands so he doesn't punish me for not answering to him.

As he messed with my hair I cuddled up closer intertwining our legs together.

"I love my little one." Harvey said softly before kiss me.

"And, I wuv (wtf) my daddy." I replied trying to speak but couldn't. That's why love turns out like wuv.

He chuckled as he continued to mess with my hair and whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

"Someone needs a nap. Go to sleep baby, if you need anything I'm right here." Harvey said as my eyes got heavier and then he took the pacifier out of my mouth placing it in a spot where I could get to it later and then I fell asleep in his arms.
———————————————————————————

So I'm on the fence about this because

One: it's short and repetitive so I might delete this

Two: at last minute and I wrote it having writers block

Three: I'm just a horrible writer in general.

Four: I dragged this on

Five: let me know what you guys think.