Night terrors-1

Meadow Taylor (human)

Kai Seas (Prince of sea) played by Manu Rios (HOT DAMNNNN)

All so far ;)

All so far ;)

Not Edited so beware!

-x-x-

Meadow.

Thirteen years ago...

Four years old.

My feet sunk into the warm sand, I walked, stumbling a bit, my parents chuckled and I smiled a toothy grin at them. My eyes locked on the glistening water that flowed gently. I made my way to the water, enchanted by the sparkles.

My parents were taking photos of me, splashing in the water excitedly, then, I heard shouting, screams of horror, I turned around to see my parents lying in the lukewarm sand. I waddle out of the water, running towards them excitedly. Then stopped suddenly, the colour red filling my vision, the smell of human blood making my nose scrunch up in disgust.

I look at my parents and see blood trickling down their heads. I shake them, thinking they are playing a joke before a put my head on my mums chest, noticing that her heartbeat which I love to listen to, is stone cold, frozen in time, forgotten.

I start crying, my screams are heard and I see a women walk down the beach, she is old, with a vibe which makes me more scared. She sees the sight and gasps, getting out her phone and typing something.

-x-x-

Seventeen years old.

I wake up, screaming in fear, panting heavily. I look around and see I am in my bed, covered in a sticky substance, also known as sweat. I groan and throw my head back, knowing I won't be able to get back to sleep. I look at the time to see it's three forty two in the morning. I throw my legs off my bed and stand up, stretching my sore muscles in the air. I grab my towel from my white office chair and walk out of my room, to the bathroom.

I walk in, turning the lights on and the shower. I look at myself in the mirror, my once bright blue eyes were now a dull blueish grey colour, my skin was sickly pale, making the purple lines under my eyes more visible. I take of my tank top and shorts, throwing my grey mess of hair in a bun.

I step into my shower, my body tensing up at the cold water. My muscles howl in pain as I wash myself, using my scented body wash. I step out of the shower, smelling of coconut and chocolate, an odd, but enchanting scent. I dry myself off with my baby blue towel, brushing my teeth and hair into a pony tail. I walk back to my room and go into my closet. Getting my running clothes.

I throw on my black hoodie, which has mesh bits on the arms, and my black shorts plus my black nike running shoes. I grab my earphones and phone and play my music, heading out my house and locking up.

I start running, my feet hitting the pavement is all I hear for miles, my breathing is steady, my arms move at the pace of my feet, giving me more speed. I'm running till the sun has risen, and it's broad daylight. I walk to Starbucks, which is close to my school. I notice a lot of people from my school here, talking and laughing.

I walk in and the place slowly goes quiet, I walk up to the counter and glare at the person working. A tall bleached blond girl flirting with a boy, she leans down on the counter, in a slutty manner. I roll my eyes and shove past the boy, slamming my hand onto the counter.

"If your done flirting with this boy can you hurry the fuck up and take my order?" I say in a pissed manner. She stands up, adjusting her uniform to look appropriate. Hers eyes are in slits as she nods, glaring at me. I glare back, daring her to do something.

"One coffee, large, two sugars, milk." I say flatly to her, she rolls her eyes and writes it down, giving it to the person in the back, who makes my coffee quickly so I will leave. I grab my coffee and walk out, drinking my coffee.

-x-x-

Thanks for reading!