Unfair race?-2

Unedited!

Meadow.

I got back home, throwing out my coffee cup in the bin. I go upstairs and take a shower, again, washing my hair and body. I step out and dry my hair, letting it flow down gently. I walk back into my room and grab my black jeans, white converses, my bra and underwear, plus my grey knitted top with string at the chest and my black jacket.

I put on my clothes and grab my black leather backpack, plus my phone and books. I walk into the kitchen and grab an apple, eating it quickly before packing my lunch and grabbing my keys and helmet.

I walk out of my house, locking up for the second time. Putting on my helmet I start up my motorbike and drive to school.

-x-x-

It wasn't out of the ordinary for people to stare when I arrived, but today, people stared more than usual and I rolled my eyes, taking off my helmet. Letting my hair fall out naturally. I leave my helmet in it's compartment and walk into school, whispers crowd the halls, making me anxious. I walk to my locker and freeze.

"Killer."

I gritted my teeth and tried to breath slowly, I heard a cackle and I turned around slowly, my eyes darkened from anger, which happened a lot. I looked up and saw the three barbie dolls, Stacey, Lana and Summer. The leader, Stacey, smirked at me, taking a step forward and pushing me backwards, hitting the metal lockers with force. I gritted my teeth as my back screams in pain.

"Your a bitch, you know that right?" I say, taunting her. "Or do I have to tell you again till you get it through your thick skull?" She narrows her dark orbs at me, scrunching up her face.

"And you are a pathetic little girl who try's to hard." She sneers, her minions nod, laughing. I raise an eyebrow, crossing my arms and lean against my locker.

"Honey, I don't try to hard, though neither do you, You're just naturally a slut." I say, pushing myself off my locker, stalking closer to her.

"You think you are all that, but news flash, you are the dirt I walk on every, single, fucking, day." I sneer, my hands coming in contact with her shoulders, pushing her back hard. She falls back, taking her minions with her. Everybody laughs at her and I roll my eyes, walking off to English.

Time skip to lunchhhh

I walk out of history, walking to lunch. My stomach growls and I roll my eyes, walking into the cafeteria. I walk out of the cafeteria and out into the field, sitting under a tree, eating my lunch which I had packed. I finish eating my lunch before walking into the cafeteria, it's airily silent, shaking the slightest bit of fear into me. I throw my rubbish into the bin before a cold splashes down my back.

Everybody is silent, my eyes widen and in turn around like lighting, my right arm grabbing the fools neck. I see Stacey their, turning slowly pale from her usual orange skin.

"Hey!" A deep voice shouts. I raise an eyebrow at Stacey before letting her go, she falls to the ground and she gasps and starts breathing again.

"Never mess with me again bitch." I snarl at her. "Next time I won't be so nice." I walk off, annoyed that my clothes are ruined. I run into the bad boy of the school, Kai Seas. His eyes burn holes into my head as I walk off, going to get my spare clothes form my gym locker. They bell goes and I sigh in relief, knowing I don't have to get changed into new clothes until after gym.

I jog to gym and walk into the changing room. I go to my gym locker and grab my gym clothes before changing into the short shorts and tight top.

I walk it of the changing room to notice all the girls out here, weird, I was changed first. They are all staring at something, or someone... I push past them and notice the boys gym class standing there in all their glory. I roll my eyes and scoff at the girls who are swooning right now.

"Idiots." I mutter before walking to the back of the class, waiting for the teacher.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND DOGS!" A loud voice voice booms. I turn to see Coach Anderson standing by the door to the tracks, I realise why the boys are here.

"ITS TIME FOR TRACK RACES!" Groans are heard from the girls while the boys cheer realising they are probably going to win.

"GET YOUR ASS'S OUTSIDE NOW BEFORE THIRTY PUSHUPS." All the girls start running but I stay walking and so do the boys. The Coach rolls his eyes mumbling things under his breath as he walks out the door.

"Hey Taylors!" I turn around at my last name and see Kai and his friends looking at me.

"What do you want Seas?" I question, raising my eyebrow. His famous smirks rest on his face while he crosses his body, looking built by the gods naturally.

"Thanks princess, I knew I was good looking but I didn't know I was built by the gods." All the boys laugh at my red cheeks as I storm out to the track in rage.

"Boys." I mutter angrily as I walk out, the other girls our panting from running, I roll my eyes at their stupidity. The boys come out soon after, still laughing and smirking at me. I grit my teeth as our coach starts talking.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND DOGS! WHOEVER DOESN'T STOP RUNNING DOESN'T HAVE TO DO SUICIDE RUNS!" The girls perk up at this, suicides are terrible runs. Running from the smallest line, then back then the second line and back then third back. But with these, once you get back it's ten burpees. Our coach adds things on if he wants to. I hate these things and I find interests in this too.

"LINE UP!" We all line up at the tracks starting point, all squished. I look at Kai how smirks and me, winking and chuckling. My face burns from anger and I look back at the track, deciding I'm in the mood for no suicides.

"GO!" The coach yells, all the girls start sprinting while the boys and I stick back, keeping steady paces. I groan when I see Jackson, Kai's friend jog over to me.

"Hey Sunflower." He says smirking before throwing his head back in laughter. I roll my eyes and glare at him.

"Hardy har har. So funny, my name is Meadow, not Sunflower asshole." I say before taking off, passing him and all the boys. I steady down and counting jogging, while girls have already stopped and are sitting down, out of breath. Roll my eyes, they shouldn't have sprinted.

Soon I'm on six laps of the track and nearly everybody has stopped, except for Kai, Damien and myself. Damien gives up, sweat drips down his forehead from the beaming sun. Kai jogs up next to me and I groan, annoyed he's next to me.

"Go away." I growl out, panting. He laughs and has a smug smile as he barely breaks a sweat.

"Having trouble there princess?" I shoot him a glare and push my body harder, overnight taking him completely. He catches up with his long strides, completely shattering my tiny figure. I growl internally and try to slow down my heavy breathing as I feel a stitch start to form.

"Princess, I'll give up the race if you agree to do something with me." I look at him like he's batshit, shaking my head before continuing to jog. Kai over takes me and runs nearly two more laps before he's covered in sweat, looking worse than me.

"Just agree and you don't have to do suicides." I think about it before looking at him.

"Fine." I say through gritted teeth, annoyed at my choice to win unfairly. He starts to slow down and takes big breaths and bends over, letting the air fill his lungs, he starts to look terrible before he walks off to the side, coughing crazily.

"Congratulations Miss Taylors, impressive." Coach Anderson says before sending everybody off to do the runs. I lay on a bench and look and see Kai winking at me before taking off his sweaty gym shirt. My eyes widen and I stare at his toned body, his defined chested, stomach and arms, making my mouth dribble a bit. I snap out of it and see him smirking at me, I roll my eyes and lie back down, my cheeks burning red.

-x-x-

Thanks for reading!