chapter 10

blank........

for once I don't wake up from a dream. I lay there staring at my celling. I haven't had dreams since the dream about the knights. I still wake up at the sametime but I just don't wake up from any dream.

***

It as been a week since Ashton found out and its been going really great between us. Its been going so great I sometimes ask me self if its all real. I even found out how he felt which was really great.

him: what dose 12 seconds stand for?

me: stuff

him: what stuff

me: just that in 12 seconds your life can be turned up side down.

It was Dareing from my part to tell him but I guess everything is dareing when it comes to him. In the end all the pieces well into place.

I try my best not to get caught. I hold the electronic under my bed sheets. In seconds I Ashton spoke.

me: hey.....hello.....

him: hi.....

Everything was awkward at first , but it got better as we began to talk. Later my older brother came in the room. I went quite And hid the electronic deep in my covers. I hear Ashton from the other line.

Him: Alex.............Alex.......... Alex..

"Shut up !" I thought

Him: ......I'm thinking about you .....

everything went quiet after that. then out of the blue I hear his voice again.

"Wanna go out..."

I feel my stomach drop as older brother left the room. A minute after I feel A small vibration agents my thigh. I reach to get it .

Him: it's a yes or no question...

Me: I think you know the answer to that.

him: i want you to say it.

me: yes!! happy!!

him: FUCK YEA

Did i think this would happen .....No......but it did and i was happy. Everything was good and the fact that it was its self was good. The down fall of this was that everything good must come to an end and our end or our beggining came earlyer then i expected.

flashback

The feeling was horrable. The air thinkened around me. i was angry. i didnt care that i might be grounded for life or prehaps even after. Iv been through this many times, its more of a routein then a bad experiance. I get yelled at then grounded and then a month passes and it all blows over . Simple as that .The diffrence this time is that i CARED. Something that was rare with me, and the truth is i didnt know how to deal with it.

Everything went fast. My parents finding out about Ashton and zuri. I really didnt care if i cant see zuri becouse i would have to for the simple resaon she gose to my school. Now Ashton is a whole other story.

Ashton and i were litteraly banned to see each other or at least thats how i took it and i hated it. I mean if it was up to me i would just find another way and deal with the punishment later, but Ashton was what stood between me and my plan.I couldent get him into more trouble then he already was in. It wouldnt be fair to him.