Preface / Disclaimer

For You

PREFACE

00 | unedited

"I really do love you," his voice was etched with worry and such sincerity, speaking slowly as though he were afraid of her response.

She didn't look at him and instead stared ahead with that familiar blank look on her stunning features, "I know."

☜☆☞

Aviona Noire Knightley wanted to become a beautiful, blossoming flower, which gave joy and serenity to the people who watched. But instead, as she grew up, she became a thorn bush, pricking those who try to get too close and hurting herself at the same time. She built up these walls and different masks in order to protect herself, stayed low like how her mother had told her.

It all came crumbling down, her world completing itself piece by piece with the help of a certain blond boy who was full of surprises.

❇ Jasper Hale Romance

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfiction for the Twilight saga. I've just recently become a TwiHeart, so I'm sorry if I have mistakes about the info. However, this is not my first Vampire story though that one is not exactly finished (I do not have a lot of completed stories; honestly, I just have two). I do hope you enjoy this one!

P.S. I haven't really read any other Twilight fanfictions, so if this resembles any other storyline of plots then it is merely a coincidence.

Warning: There may be excessive use of foul language (profanities, expletives, curse words, etc.), and some mature and explicit scenes between the main characters, and gorey details that may not be suitable for a non-open-minded audience. Read at your own risk.

☜☆☞

I'd like to thank some of my close friends for encouraging me to write a fanfiction for the Twilight series.

I'd like to thank my wonderful gang for their "constructive" criticism.

I'd also like to thank my family for still letting me keep my phone after the doctors told them I shouldn't really be given much time with this device as it will only make my condition worse, especially since I always lay down when using it.

Thank you to you, readers - if I do have some - for adding my story to your library and, of course, reading it. I really appreciate the support.

I am not a very good writer, so I may not use deep words that you have to search its meaning in the dictionary for, and there might be grammatical errors and mistakes. I am sorry if, like me, you have OCD - though mine is mild.

I am sort of a perfectionist too (is there such a thing as a lazy perfectionist?), and I'm really weird but thou shalt fear not for I shan't be a stalker 😂 - but not uptight since in my group, I'm kind of the baby and the adult at the same time - and definitely the loudest especially when singing since I have piercing vocals.

I hope you understand that I just love writing as I can be caught up in my own world and escape reality, forget my problems and crappy life for a few moments. I'm stuck either at home or in the hospital, confined in a bed in both scenarios.

(Edit: I'm now kind of fine, so I can go to complete junior high school [Grades 7-10] next school year!)

I just want to write. I just usually go with the flow, which means I don't meticulously plan any scenario. I just go with what my brain decides to write.

This is weird since I plan a lot in reality.

Anyways, yes, I'm that writer. I don't plan the plot. But this is a fanfiction, so I would mostly be following either the events in the books or films and just popping my character(s) in them.

---

I obviously do not own the Twilight Saga. It is owned by Stephanie Meyer, the witty author. I am merely reimagining it with my own character(s). So, because this is a fanfiction for Jasper Hale, I will be separating him from Alice Cullen, which means she will not be his soul mate and instead be his best friend and adoptive sister.

Don't worry, Alice will find love some time; for that, I am planning on because he has to be perfect for her.

---

Initially, I wanted to write about Edward Cullen, but I suppose I can do that later since right now, I want to keep him and Bella together as they are sort of a wonderful couple. Not that Jasper and Alice aren't as well, it's just that Jasper would make a great hero or male lead, especially with his background.

(Edit: I was lying, I'm in love with Jasper Hale. Shushhh!)

I hope you'll actually enjoy this crappy story of mine!

Copyrighted Material
All Rights Reserved
©2019