Crave

WARNING: This chapter consists of scenes of self-harm

"Jungkook you really didn't have to drop me off" you say to Jungkook while sitting in his car. "I wanted to" he says with a smile. You thank him as you step out of the car. "Y/N!" Jungkook calls from inside the car. You turn your head to look at him. "You sure you don't want me to drop you off at a hotel or something?" he asks with a worried expression. "Jungkook, it's fine and plus if I suddenly started to avoid her and live somewhere else she would know somethings up and our plan wouldn't work" you say calmly while still standing between the car door. "Alright then, just please be careful" Jungkook says with a sigh. You nod your head and was about to walk off when he stopped you by calling your name again. "And Y/N, don't do anything stupid, alright" Jungkook states firmly. You nod again before finally closing the car door and walking towards your house. You enter the house and look around. You sigh in relief as you notice that Ella isn't home yet. You were about to walk upstairs into your room before a voice stopped you. "Y/N" Ella shouted from the doorway. You froze in your spot before slowly turning your head. "Where were you?" she questioned. "I-I was o-out with f-friends" you answered nervously. Ella scrunched her face before walking closer to you and leaning in close to your face. "Hmm" she hums "why are you so nervous Y/N" she asks with a sly smirk appearing on her face. "I-i'm not nervous" you say trying to put on your most confident face ever. "YOU!" she screams while pointing at you causing you to flinch.

"You are dating someone, aren't you" Ella says with a smirk.

You mentally sigh out in relief. "Y-yeah" you exclaim putting on a fake shy expression. "Ella isn't the only actor in this household" you think to yourself as you continue your act. "Yeah I, um well, I am dating someone" you say shyly. "ohhh, who is it?" she states while wiggling her eyebrows. "Um...Jayden" you reply hesitantly. You can see the shock on her face. "Is that why you were acting so weird lately?" she asks. You hum in response. She looks at you confused "but why?" she asked with curiosity lingering in her voice. "Because he apologised" you say while fiddling with the necklace he gave you. She looked down at the necklace then back at you before slightly nodding. You give her a smile before turning around and running upstairs.

You lock yourself in your room and slide your body down the door. You curl into a small ball and breath in heavily.

Flashback

"Thank you" you whisper to Ella. "Thank you for saving me from that hell hole". "Y/N" Ella says "I will never let anyone else hurt you or come near you ever again, NEVER. " she whispers while stroking your forehead. "Why did they do that" you ask in a weak voice. Ella doesn't reply, instead she gets up and walks towards the table and grabs you some medicine. "Y/N, you must be more careful, don't trust anyone else, don't go near anyone else, just stay with me because I will take care of you" Ella says with a warm smile. You slowly start drifting of into sleep but you hear a very faint voice speak before you are taken away into dreamland. "I will take care of you... my sister"

End of flashback

Your head throbs at the sudden flashback you just had. You have had memory loss due to your depression and you only sometimes experience sudden flashbacks. "It was probably a dream" you think to yourself.

You are still crouched down near the door after hours of being lost in the darkness. You cannot feel your emotions and all you feel is darkness, a numb feeling that usually lingers inside of you but today it had totally overcome you. You sat there, longing to feel something different. You wanted to get rid of this feeling so badly but there was no way you could. However, inside of this darkness in your mind there was a tiny desire. You craved for something. Something that you had stopped craving for a long time ago. You craved for your body to be dominated by pain, for this darkness to be replaced with at least some form of emotion, you wanted your wrist to be bleeding, leaving deep scars that would take years to vanish. You craved to harm yourself. Unconsciously you stood up and walk towards your medicine cabinet. You grab out your razor that you normally use to shave you legs and harshly throw it on the ground. The razor broke apart from the severe impact it had with the tile floor. The plastic bits broke off and ended up in the other end of the room leaving only the small silver blades to sparkle slyly under the light of your room. You slowly pick up the blade and hold it in front of you. You inspect its every angle. The sharp edges of the blade lay alluringly in between your fingers has your eyes examine every detail of it. You slowly place the blade next to your wrist as the atmosphere around you tenses up in a way that makes you feel like the universe is holding its breath. The growing anticipation of the atmosphere lingered around you as you close your eyes. Then you suddenly push the blade deeper against your soft skin and slide it across your wrist. A scarlet colour substance escapes your wrist and snakes its way down your forearm. The unbearable pain sends out a strong sense of satisfaction throughout your body. You move the blade a little higher from your wrist and repeat the sinful process. The white tiles beneath you were now splattered with red splotches of blood that had just escaped from your new scars. You tilt your head back and close your eyes tightly as you feel the warm liquid silently trickling down your arm. You place the blade once again on your arm but your motive was interrupted by the sound of your phone.

*bing*

You stare at your phone as you read the message that was on the screen.

Jungkook: goodnight ♡♡

You sigh as you weakly stand up. You walk towards the bathroom and rinse your hand under the cold water. The pain of the cold water splashing against your cut-open flesh was unbearable but you didn't really mind. After bandaging your self up and cleaning the blood off the floor you grab your phone with you uninjured hand.

Y/N: good night :)