Part 1

Sangwoo aloud you to watch t.v for a while but this time you didn't watch it. Instead he forced you to play cards with him. He looked at the man he tied up "Y/n if you win than this man wont die but if I win than he dies." You tried not to cry and shake your head no. "Sound good to you?" He looked back at you and you nodded. "Y-yeah sounds fair." He smiled and shuffled the cards than passed them out. "You go first." You placed a card down and you both started to lay down card until you both had 2 left. "Ready." You nodded and he placed his card down. "Go." You placed one of your cards down and now you both only had 1. "Do you have the card?" You shook your head while looked down at your cards. "No." He smiled and placed his last card down. "I win!" He stood up and dragged the man to the basement with you following after them. "Here." He gave you his bat and a knife. "Go on." He untapped the mans mouth and untied him while you looked down at him. "N-no." You shook your head and sangwoo walked to you. "Your gonna do it y/n." You shook your head and he slapped you making you back up. "This is gonna be quick and painless okay." The man looked at you while you sadly looked down. Sangwoo swung the bat as hard as he could to the mans stomach and bent down. "Wow your amazing, not even a scream?" Sangwoo picked up the knife and slit the man throat than stood up and looked at you. "You see its not that hard." You walked out and sangwoo followed you. "Y/n go get ready for bed." You nodded and went upstairs to his room and changed while he went to the bathroom and changed which had no point because he slept in his boxers. he walked to the room and saw you staring into space. "Come here y/n." You walked to him and he carried you to his bed. "Never tell me no." He put you on the bed and you sat up while he got between your legs. "Don't think your getting away without a punishment." He moved your hair out of your face. "Ok" He kissed you softly but than he started to kiss you harder. You started to kiss him back and wrap your arms around his neck while he got on top of you. He went to your neck and kissed your neck finding your sweet spot making you lightly moan. He took off your shirt and pants while you pushed him away taking a breathe of air. You kissed him again while he slid down your under wear and entered a finger at a time making you moan louder. "S-sangwoo~" He smiled and kept kissing you while pupping his finger faster and faster. "I think I'm gonna-" He stopped and  pulled down his boxers while your eyes widened in fear. "Sangwoo that's not gonna fit." He smiled and looked down at you. "Its gonna fit but at the same time its gonna hurt like a bitch but don't worry it'll feel way better after a few seconds." You nodded and he slowly entered his member making you silently cry. "Your gonna be fine." He whipped your tears and the pain turned into pleasure. "Ready?" You nodded and he started slowly thrust into you. "Oh sangwoo f-faster." You gripped the sheets and he kissed you. "What's my name?" You yelled his name and he went faster and harder making you a moaning mess. "You like that huh?" You moaned louder while he started to go harder and faster than before. "S-sangwoo I think I'm gonna c-" He stopped again and lowered his head to your woman hood licking it while you played with his hair. He stopped and grabbed your hair signaling you to suck his manhood. You grabbed his manhood and licked the tip making him groan in pleasure. You put the whole thing in and started to suck on it making him groan loader. "Y/n~" You went faster knowing that he was about to cum so you stopped and he got on top of you entering his member going fast and hard making you moan and scream his name. "That's a good girl~" He kissed your sweet spot abusing it until it turned purple. "Sangwoo I'm gonna-" He kept going until you both came. He laid beside you and looked at you. "Y/n." You looked at him and gave him a light smile. "Yeah?" He played with your hair. "I want to kill you so bad but I cant and I think its because I li-" The door opened and you both stopped talking and covered your self's with blankets. "Sangwoo someone's calling you on your phone." Sangwoo sat up and you sat up with him. "I'm going to strangle you bum!" Bum put the phone on the ground and went back. "W-why?" Sangwoo pointed outside the door. "The line, you crossed the fucking line!!" You turned to the side and slowly drifted to sleep. "Ill get you tomorrow good night." Bum left the room but than stopped. "Bum sleep on the floor in my room." Bum nodded while sangwoo kissed your head and turned the opposite side as you.