Just a normal day...

"Ahh!" Zane woke up with a pounding heart. He recognized that voice clearly as that demon hellish person guy that Toxic decided to create while she was watching Insidious. Friggin... he thought, I thought I was OVER THIS! Oh well, it's just a bad dream.

Zane got up and dressed, then headed to KC's place, walking in without even knocking. Katelyn was there bird-facing it with Travis (eating his face) and didn't notice Zane as he walked upstairs. He knocked.

"One second Katelyn, I'm changing!" KC said.

"Okay," Zane said in a low yet feminine voice, mocking Katelyn's. "Just hurry up, I have to get back to making out with Travis."

KC sighed and finished changing, then opened the door. "Oh hey Zane," Nana said as she pushed past him into the bathroom.
"Hey Nana," Zane said in the Katelyn voice.

~Smooth Transition~ Brought to you by... my impatientness for doing something with the characters that I don't know what to do with about.

"That took you way too long," Zane told Nana. "I don't care. We have to look like the perfect couple to do this," Nana said matter-of-factly.

"Well I didn't try hard," Zane said.

"You tried hard enough to turn me on," Nana muttered under her breath.

"What was that now?"

"You tried hard enough to look cute with a sweatshirt on," Nana tried to recover.

"...You said something not exactly viewer age appropriate, didn't you? But are covering it up in desperate attempt to stay PG. Right?" Zane asked.

"What... yes. Yes."

"HoW oRiGiNaL"

~Another smooth transition~ brought to you by... sleep deprived toxic truing to write a chapter vefore its too late and eceryinecleeejckdiskclcovs

A-knock a-knock, the door bell knocked. Zane and KC sat together looking adorable. Suddenly, Laurence came out. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"LUARENCE WEVE PROBAVLY ROLD YOU IM PREVIEOUS CHAPTERS BUT WE ARE IN REPLATIOMSHIP THAG IS OPPOSITDZ ATTEACKVT SOCWILL UOU ACCEPT"

"WhaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAT?! A relationship?! With her— and you— and her— WHAAAATT"

Zane laughed evilly. "And you're still single, 'Little Laurence'."

Laurence laughed uneasily. "I guess nothing is official yet... I would advise you not to come in here anymore, though, KC."

"Why?" KC askled.

"Because... it smells mildly and you have a cat nose and so it's really embarrassing and I don't want you to name the smell becuase it is PG13 and I don't want the younger audience to figure out whag the smell is—"

"EWWWWWWW I RECOGNIZE THAT SMELL FROM DAMIEN WHENEVER WE MADE OUT AND I NOW KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM—"

"BYE" Laurence slammed the door.

"Well gosh darn diddly doo the T-rex strikes again," Zane said.

That night, Zane went to sleep and dreamt about KC and him making out and he was at peace...

A VERY INFORMATIONAL ADDItionAL CHAPTer Zthat HA A LOT OF SIRTY REFERENCES BUT WHAT CAN I SAY? (heres a hint for the smell) IT JUST CAME TO MY MIND HEHEHEHEHDHEHEENEHEHEHEHEHE. ANYWAY LOVE UOU JAMAAAASSSSAAAAAAAA