Down Hill Flight

Okay so real quick this chapter is going to have a Sue POV. When you read this you will understand. A new character is introduced. The picture is of the new character.

Valeria's POV

I could barely stand now. Hitting Loki that hard took so much out of me. I didn't know how long he would stay unconscious. I began feeling dizzy. This jet could fall any second. That is the biggest issue. I went over and moved the pilot out of my way. I started flying it. I hoped it would be a little easier. My father created something more complex then this jet. I did fly it with my Uncle Johnny. Granted we crashed it, but now I have to lives in my hands. Loki may have killed Coulson, but I wasn't going to kill him. Yet, at least. I had lost the only thing that I could hear Fury on. After he said that Agent Coulson was dead I let it fall not wanting to hear the rest. I couldn't feel my side anymore, and everything was getting fuzzy. I knew I was passing out. I did the only thing I could. I put a force field around Loki and the pilot. I couldn't get one around the jet in my condition. I did my best to protect myself as well. It seemed that Loki was waking up, but I couldn't turn to see. I would have drop us in the water, but then we would have drowned. I did the best I could to get us to softer land. 

Loki's POV

I started to wake up. I wasn't sure what was going on. I looked around to see the pilot next to me and my scepter on the ground a few feet away. I looked and saw a weird shield around the pilot and I. I started to stand. I heard a cough and went toward the front of the plane. I stopped seeing Valeria. How did she get past me? How did she sneak up on me? I was angry. She was trying to get me back to S.H.I.E.L.D. no doubt. But we weren't near a air craft. We were heading straight for the ground.

"I recommend sitting down," she said weakly. I wanted to yell at her, but decided now wasn't the time. I went and sit down. The weird shield was still around me. The pilots and mine were thick, but when I looked at Valeria she barely had one around her. Maybe they were bad. I wouldn't know. We hit the ground with a lot of force. I was thrown many feet away. After a few minutes I realized that I didn't have any injuries. I looked and the pilot was fine as well, but no longer under my control. I grabbed my scepter and went over and put him back under my control. I smirked and went to find Valeria. I didn't see her anywhere. I decided that she wasn't worth my time. But inside I felt worry clawing its way through me. I tried to ignore it. The pilot and I left to find a motor vehicle. I wanted to know if she was alright, but didn't have the time and plus I am a god. I don't need a mortal with me, especially one like her.

Valeria's POV

I woke up in so much pain. I could barely move. How was I going to get back. I started getting up, but fell back down. A young woman appeared in front of me.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Do you have a phone?" I asked the best I could. She shook her head yes and reached in her pocket.

"Should I call 911?" She asked. I shook my head no and asked if I could see the phone. She handed it to me and with shaky hands tried to type in numbers. I called the first number that came into my head. I only had two real non-super friends. Lindsey and Danny. I called Danny hoping he would answer. He did on the third ring and I let out a sigh of relief then winced in pain.

"Hello?" he said.

"Danny? I need a favor," I said knowing my voice was weak.

"Valeria? Whats wrong? What do you need?" He asked.

"I need you to come pick me up and I recommend bringing a first aid kit," I told him.

"Where are you?" he asked. Danny and I did this a lot. One of us got hurt and the other came to the rescue. Lindsey always said it was time we just dated. We didn't need to ask what happened until we saw the injuries. I looked up at the woman.

"Where am I?" I asked.  She told me where I was and I told Danny. 

"How can I find you?" He asked.

"Uh- look for a jet crashed," I said.

"Jesus, Valeria what did you do?" he asked before hanging up. I handed the phone back to the girl. 

"Thanks," i told her. She nodded. "Is there anyone else on the ground like me?" I asked.

"There was two men, but they left about 10 minutes ago together," she told me. I let my head hit the ground. Loki got away.

"Son of a bitch," I said. They girl smiled a little. "Should I leave?" She asked.

"That's up to you," I replied. After awhile she left. Danny got there as she was leaving. He came running over to me. He went to pick me up. He set his and right where I was stabbed. I tried to hold in the groan, but I couldn't. He quickly moved his hand and then got me up. He got me to his car. He went to start banding my side, but I stopped him.

"Not enough time. I need you to get me into downtown," I told him. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Danny, I have a lot of secrets. You know that, but this one is so important. I need you to get me downtown and then leave and get away from Manhattan. Take Lindy and anyone else you need to take," I told him. He called Lindsey Lindy to annoy her. He sighs and get in the car.

"After whatever it is you plan on doing you are telling me whats going on," he said.

"I know," I whisper. I had to find a way to get to the Avengers. The only way I knew how is by going to the Baxter Building and seeing what I can use. I want to get Danny and Lindy out of here because of Loki getting away. It was going to be a bloody war.

Susan POV

I woke up in the room and Reed was next to me. I looked around and saw Fury looking at Phil's body. The cell was gone and so was Loki. Reed was a little beat up. I didn't know where everyone else was.

"Reed?" I ask. He looks at me immediately. "Oh, thank god. I thought you were dead," he says and I could hear the fear in his voice. Fury walks over with a medic. The medic starts banding my side. I wince. The cut was bad and I was lucky to have lived through it. Why did he let me live? I had no idea. Once the medic was done Reed helped me up. I knew that was painful considering his wound from Valeria. Valeria. I looked over at Fury. "Where is Johnny, Ben and Valeria?" I ask with so much worry in my voice. Fury sighs and replies, "Your brother is with Tony Stark right now. Ben is with Agent Hill." 

"What about Valeria?" I ask.

"Agent Richards hasn't been seen since she was fighting with the Hulk," he says. I would have fallen if it wasn't for Reed. Who knows where she is? My daughter could be dead. 

"Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"Bruce and Thor are also missing. Natasha and Clint are together as she helps heal him," Fury says. I nod and then Reed and I walk out of the room. I was going to hurt Loki that I knew for sure. If he hurt Valeria, then I would kill him.