Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Fangirling

It was the year of 2001, when a new human being is born and ready to explore the world. At exactly 6:00pm a healthy baby girl was here. Her name is somewhat 'confidential' due the parent's confusion. Her parents were somewhat unique, in this world full of hatred, pain, and lies.

18 years later, the girl was still considered 'normal' due the behavior that she is showing through these past years. But then suddenly, while the Girl was back from School, there she found; Her parents. Lying down the ground. Dead. She, who is now petrified by the scene that she saw, was panicking. She didn't know what to do. Until, minutes later, one of the neighbors called for help, for they have heard her screaming and crying in pain. That was it. Her only family, gone; for no particular reason why.

While The girl is slowly recovering from the pain that she suffers, she was allowed to stay at the neighboring house for a while until she finds a place to stay. Luckily enough though, The neighboring house who offered her to stay has a daughter, and the daughter was the girl's best friend.

The girl was doing fine and she was healthy enough until one day... 

"Ugh, what the heck is wrong with me? I'm feeling dizzy....."

As she says those words, her world turns to black, leaving her to hear voices...

{her sides P.O.V}

Heart: Is she alright? Ohhhh I hope she's okay.

Meet her Heart. heart was the core to her feelings, the one who always make her cry, happy angry, and Sad.

Mind: Oh don't worry about that, maybe due to the stress that she received from her grief to her parent's death. She was exhausted and Tired and is lacking oxygen..

This Is her Mind. Mind is the core of her decisions, mostly stupid and sometimes right. The Mind cause her sometimes to stay up all night with homeworks, projects and more.

Anxiety: Oh, shut up Mind. Any minute by now she's going to wake up.

This is her Anxiety. Anxiety plays a big role in The girl's life mainly because she has social anxiety. That's the reason why she had her only friend whom we will now call "Samantha"

Creativity: Oh My Alice in wonder world! You don't know what's going on to our girl, that's why  you're just shrugging it off and pretending it was nothing....

That was her Creativity, basically the one who makes her more sassy and theatrical.

Anxiety: Princey! I'm not in the mood for arguments. Save the last words for tomorrow. She's probably gonna be like that for hours.

Heart: Oh really? Oh poor little thing!

Mind: *scratches forehead* Ugh... Heart, you don't understand! The reason why she's unconscious was because WE ARE OUTSIDE OF HER FRICKIN' BODY! Are you Dumb? Or just playing dumb?

Heart: Now you didn't intend to hurt my feelings, but I'm so Proud of you that you made a Dad joke!!!

Mind: Ohh shoot! 

The others: *Laughs*

Mind: Can I please Leave? 

A/n: A little note before I go on to Chapter 2, All of her sides are men. So basically, Thinking like a  man is more prominent to her instead of thinking as a woman. Two of the sides are straight, and two of them are gay.(You might probably have a clue on which of the sides I'm talking about...)