Filler

I was chilling with my cousin red she was going on and on about how happy she was and how she finally settling (no more whore days) I was actually happy because she was finally happy !! Don't get me wrong my cousin is beautiful it's just she's always the playa type ... She was always leading niggas on and having them thinking she really liked them but really it was nothing .. She was just rambling on and on .. She couldn't stop smiling !!! I wasn't listening too her I was too busy thinking about how I'm going yo explain to her her future husband fucking raped me ! I didn't want her to leave him over me cause she will'! my cousin is DOWN for me by any means necessary and she's finally happy so I don't want my BULLSHIT to fuck up her happiness I just pray everything goes we'll ... Cause lord only knows what's bound to happen !! I just hope that this don't break up are close bond ... Even though it's blood over water what if she be like "you always tucking shit up for me!?" Or what if she think I'm lying ....? I don't know what I'm going to do or when I'm doing to do it just know it's going to have to happen sooner than later ....

- just a filler!! Letting you meet my personal thoughts .... Hope you enjoy ... FYI: the more votes I get the better the story gets !!! Just hang with me ... Sooner I'll upload some pictures !