{Chapter 2: Military Base}

(Time skip through the ceremony)

Fei nervously approached the big military compound. He had come to visit his uncle and to bring him some of his favorite homemade snacks.

As soon as Fei entered the base, two big burly men stared at him until he no longer felt comfortable.

They then walked up to him. One on the left, and one on the right.

"And who are you? I've never seen a little twink like you around these parts. Finally looking for a real man?" The one with the buzz cut said smirking, showing some of his predatory teeth.

The second guy with a bald head and tattoos all over his arms then spoke.

"Who are you here for little one?" He spoke like a grandfather. Fei was less scared of this guy compared to his friend.

"I-I'm here for Uncle Shao."

A trainee passing by overheard and decided to jump in the conversation.

"Are you Fei Fei?! The boss's nephew who graduated top of his class at (don't know the name xD) University?!"

Fei flushed at the nickname his uncle gave him.

"Hehe, uh, yes.."

The guy with the buzz cut gulped and bowed his head slightly.

"Excuse me for my disrespectful actions earlier on in our conversation. I misjudged you dearly and I hope you can accept my heartfelt apology."

Fei blinked.

He then heard a voice cleared behind him.

Fei turned straight into Uncle Shao's chest.

A deep baritone chuckle came from him.

"Fei Fei! It's so nice to finally see you again!!" He hugged Fei and picked him up slightly before setting him back on his feet.

A small crowd had gathered behind the two burly officers. They were all wondering the same thing.

Who was this boy, and why did he have their cold, handsome general smiling like a child?

"Uncle Shao I brought your favorite snacks. I was unsure which ones you actually wanted so I uh.. made all 17."

Uncle Shao laughed loudly.

"Fei Fei, ah. Don't worry about that I'll handle those amount of snacks just fine."

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around Fei's shoulder.

"Well come on, let me show you around the base."

Fei missed the stern look that his uncle gave to the guy with the buzz cut. But if he did, he wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still alive :D

Has anyone seen the BL "Crossing the line"?! It's so cute >~<

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :DD