Chapter 3

Jin's P.O.V

He is of age huh. He is gonna make nice dessert. ;) lol. I hope he is transferring to bighit university. That way we can see eachother everyday.

As soon as that Jimin kid got back with the drinks Yoongi started looking him up and down like he was prey. Jimin saw and he blushed. Also hobi was looking at Tae with his jaw hitting the ground. But my focus was on Jungkook and his muscles. I bet he would be great in bed. Before he could catch me staring I quickly offered them a seat.

"You may sit you know."

The boys were awoken from their trances and immediately sat down.

"Sooooo..." Yoongi started.

"Lets drink!" Jungkook exclaimed.
With that we all awkwardly took shots until we were so drunk we couldn't stand.

"Hheyyyy *hiccups* wee shmould go to our roomphs." Jimin slurred.

"Y-yeah baby." Yoongi said as he gripped onto Jimin's waist.

"Jungkook and I are the only ones still sober so we are gonna stay here ok?"

"Fine byyyy us!" Tae said with a sheepish grin as he stared at Hoseok.

A/N

OML HELP ME!! EXAMS ARE SO FUCKING HARD WON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE AND NEITHER WILL FrostedBlackRose and xxCrystalFrost13xx and _Jimine95_ and masuku_no_ushiro . FML ANYONE WITH EXAM PROBS  DM ME AFTER NEXT WEEK YAH! TTYL AND STAY JAMLESS.