3. Stranger

Mew POV

Let me start from the beginning, after we work we had to shoot scenes in Korea.

Bad luck I have, Art is beyond beautiful.

A Korean guy that for us is a stranger we never saw before asked to talk with Art.

He was outside of the producer company, Art went to him and I went with him.

The guy wasn't amused when he saw us together.

"Art!" he said, geez he is so obvious his eyes are shining it means he is attracted to Art.

"Yes" Art said, he looked at me with a surprised face, the guy was taller than me, he had blonde hair and his face, I can't deny the fact that he was handsome.

"I want to talk with you but in private" the guy said

I held Art's hand.

"Too bad, I'm not going to leave my boyfriend alone with you!" I answered

Art POV

Why this handsome blonde Korean guy wants to talk with me?

Mew is jealous his answer is making it too obvious.

"OK... My name is Jeon JiHyun and I am a big fan of you... Rambo is really an epic character and you are an awesome actor" the guy said

"Thanks, JiHyun! We have to go back inside we need to practice some scenes" I said

We turned away to go inside when this JiHyun guy pulled me and kissed me.

"HELL NA!" Mew pulled Art to be behind me and punched that guy

"I TOLD YOU THAT HE IS MY BOYFRIEND YOU BASTARD!" he said furiously

The guy left bleeding a lot from his nose. Mew walked inside alone.

"Mew, can we talk!" I said while following him

"Let's talk, na!" I begged

I never saw Mew like this. He was beyond angry.

Mew POV

I didn't talked with Art for more than a month, I only was forced to talk with him while we were acting but after that I wasn't on a good mood to talk to him.

"P'Mew, we need to talk" he said sitting g in my legs

I didn't talk, shit he knows that I can't resist to him when he sits on my lap like that.

"Sorry, na! I love you, P'! Why you don't believe me? I miss you, P'! Come back to me, na!" he begged crying, the only 2 options that I have are pulling him into a hug or making him fall on the floor.

I choosed to hug him, I don't like to see him suffering because of anything.

"Sorry, Art!" I said my voice was shaking

"P', you're back?!" he said with his eyes widen

"I didn't left, babe! I love you too!" I said kissing his cheeks

We were almost the rest of the afternoon on our room. The shooting was exhausting on each morning.

"That stranger came again to talk with you?" I asked curious

"After you punch him he never came here! I mean to the company" he said laughing.

I never saw Art laughing like that, he is so beautiful, geez Mew stop you're day dreaming!

Author: Hope it's good like the other 2! Do you have any couple you wanna see here along with MewArt?