Seven minutes in heaven [FLUFF ♡]

It's only almost 10 o'clock here ( 10pm ) and I think I am going to die

{03/04-18}
-

It was the end of the mid terms and Mina Ashido had arranged a party for a small groups of students. Not all where able to come but some where able to show up.

Kirishima barged into the ash blonde male's   dorm and left the door unclosed. Much to Bakugou's dismay. Bakugou got out of his bed and turned on the lights.

"The fuck shitty hair!"

He was surprised to see that the red head was dressed and not in his sleeping attire. Since Bakugou and Kirishima have had sleepovers before Bakugou knew the other male's sleeping clothes.

"Mina is holding a party! You should definitely come man!" He said with excitement. The blonde sigh and then glared at him with a dark gaze.

"And why the hell would I go to her party?"

"Because (Y/N) is there~" He cooed with a teasing smile. "She is probably gonna wear somethin cute!"

Bakugou pulled over a shirt and he was already wearing jeans so it was ok. He glared at Kirishima who was giving him his shark-teeth grin.

"Shut up or I'll kill you!"

Both boys got into Mina's house, the door was already opened.

"Oh, hi Bakugou." He heard her say. He hated it, when she called him by his last name but calls that usuless Deku for Izuku or stupid half and half for Shouto.

She was wearing a short dress that she looked beautiful in and she had a sweater wrapped around her waist.

When everyone finally was gathered and had talked a little about random topics, all settled down on her floor, in a circle with a bottle in the center.

Intentness filled the room as the pink skinned girl spun the bottle which perfectly landed on Bakugou. He tensed a bit.

"annndddd!!" She said in excitement as she spun the bottle again. "(Y/N)!"

"You guys need to play..7 minutes in Heaven."
.
.
.

It was completely silent in the small closet.

"Bakugou, I like you." She blurted out, figuring that it would be better to say it now than during graduation.

"Fuck- I love you too." Bakugou admitted before harshly grabbing her shoulders and meshing their lips together.

"Bakugou." She panted and rested her hand on his chest, slowing him down. Compared to her Bakugou had really high stamina.

"Stop calling me that. Bakugou, it's Katsuki." He said and pushed her against the wall.

"S-sorry, I-"

"Don't apologize." He said sternly and captured his lips with hers, which she immediately responded to by kissing him back.

The male pushed her upwards and she wrapped her legs around his waist. The (H/C) female breathlessly looked up.

He attacked her neck with his lips and teeth. A quiet moan escaped her mouth as she felt him sucking on the sensitive flesh of her neck, bruising it.

Bakugou looked at the girl above him that had hickeys all over her neck and smirked.

"Time's out!" Mina cheered.

-
It was completely. Silent but Bakugou was fine. (Y/N) was sitting on his lap, his arms around her waist and his head on her shoulder.

"What?" He glared and the poor girl's face turned into a shade of red. No one bothered commenting the hickeys and love marks that were scattered all over her neck.

Guess who got them self a boyfriend and a make out session in one day?

"Oki doki! Let's continue!"