Prologue

*slash* and like that, it was over. Timothy Andrews was dead. The successful ceo of Alanaga clothing, was dead. He was a nice guy, after all, but he had his issues. Today was one of those days. He had found out his wife was having an affair, and that his company wasn't doing so well and would possibly have to close some stores. He was angry, but went to be with his daughter for a high school junior's beach party. Lots of big women in small bikinis. Timothy wanted some. And then he saw Danika Marie. She had long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes—And pretty large breasts. I'm pretty sure you all know where this is going, and it did happen that way, but not in a nice pleasurable way like many would expect. Danika was hurt, and wanted him to stop and leave her alone. There was a small shed on the beach they were in, and there happened to be a knife on the floor, and that was it, he was gone. Hope Andrews looked around to find her dad, as she wanted to go home because she was tired. She opened the shed door to find her dad on the floor, blood around his neck, spilling on the floor. And Danika with the knife in her hand. That was all Hope needed to know. But it wasn't the full story.

A/N: tried to make it interesting, anyone who reads this let me know if you think it's good. Criticism is welcomed lol. 😀