Chapter Six

"This should be it," Ohm said, looking up at the huge building.

The trio was currently standing in front of the museum, with Ohm holding a map, Minx the brochure and Dlive texting.

It had taken them another 17 hours to get her, so Minx was pretty annoyed.

"Can we believe go in?"

Ohm nodded and pulled along the texting Dlive to the door, with Minx behind them.

As soon as Minx stepped in, she immediately regretted it.

Memories and flashbacks poured into her head, making her feel dizzy. She clutched onto a chair, but it didn't help.

Slowly, Minx fell to the ground, out cold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time, Minx was in the middle of a deserted field. It looked like there was nothing for miles.

"Hello!" She called out.

"Tsk tsk little Minx."

Minx spun around to find the hooded figure she had been imagining these past couple of days.

"W-w-who are you?" Minx stuttered.

"Like I would tell you."

Minx backed up slowly before deciding to make a run for it. Just before she could sprint off, the hooded figure grabbed her arm.

"Nice try."

Groaning, Minx turned back to the figure.

"What do you want from me?"

Almost immediately, the figures expressed changed. This time, it was dark and angry.

"I want to take everything away from you. You stole everything that was mine and now it's my turn to do the same."

Minx gulped and considered running again. Sadly, she knew she wouldn't make it.

"Leave me alone," She hissed.

"But my poor little Minx, there'd be no fun it that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt like she was drowning. Seriously, when Minx woke up, she felt like she couldn't breathe. She tried to struggle for breath, but it didn't work.

What was happening? Minx tried to yell, but it only worsened her situation.

"MINX!"

Suddenly, air was restored in Minxs lungs as someone entered the room.

It was Dlive.

"Are you ok!" He shouted, running to her side.

"Yeah, I'm- wait what happened?" She asked, rubbing her head.

"You blacked out. My I ask why?"

Minx sighed. "I don't know. My head just started to pound and then here I am."

Dlive nodded and handed Minx a glass of water, Sipping down the fresh liquid, she suddenly remebered the dream.

It couldn't have been true, right? Right? The gamer sighed. It was true and she knew it.

Sitting up, finished the water and handed it back to Dlive. She tried to swing her legs over the side of the bed, but failed miserably when it erupted with pain.